JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a part time real estate investor with a few rentals, let me tell you some of my tenants/past tenants are about the biggest losers you could imagine. Show up with BMW's, have the latest iPhones, tattoos up and down their face like Lil Wayne and dozens of Air Jordans...Yet they can't pay their rent, don't follow the lease terms, argue with me about EVERYTHING, make up lies, take no responsibility for their actions, etc. I just shake my head and kick them out.

Notice how the left politicians are always trying to force people to rent to this garbage? This state had tried a few times to pass laws to force section 8 on property owners. The same people who refuse to pay, then scream and cry when they can't find anyone willing to rent to them. The part I love the most is these "renters" who vote for every tax increase on property that comes up. They will tell you with a strait face that it's not on them, the landlord has to pay. Then when their rent goes up they scream. They really are that stupid that they don't see they just voted for an increase in their rent.

Notice how the left politicians are always trying to force people to rent to this garbage? This state had tried a few times to pass laws to force section 8 on property owners. The same people who refuse to pay, then scream and cry when they can't find anyone willing to rent to them. The part I love the most is these "renters" who vote for every tax increase on property that comes up. They will tell you with a strait face that it's not on them, the landlord has to pay. Then when their rent goes up they scream. They really are that stupid that they don't see they just voted for an increase in their rent.

Yeah, I pay 16K in property taxes every year now. I pay more in federal taxes than the median house hold income in the country. Care to guess how I vote on property tax measures or ANY tax measures? LOL.

Also, I purposely don't buy in Seattle proper for this reason. Seattle libtards basically say I can't increase the rent to market and can't kick them out, I have to gift these losers my hard earned money by renting below market to them to be "fair" (guess what, while you were sleeping with every scum popping out kids left and now work at Subway, I was in college full time AND working full time, putting myself through undergrad and grad school and make big money, don't tell me about "fair", I made sacrifices and better choices and am reaping the rewards while these losers are paying the price).

Bellevue has become the same way. That's right won't buy there either. As an example, one of my houses is about 700K and in Seattle, I would be neutered, forced to offer tens of thousands of dollars in discounted rent, not be able to kick them out because they have special protections. My reward for being successful and hard working is to not only pay more in taxes than these people gross in a year, but also now have to give them discounted rent and let them live there for free (not quite yet, but I'm sure the "you're a rich white man, you can afford it) will come soon.

Guess microeconomics is hard for them to understand. As a result less investors will buy in these areas, and further drive up rents, further making existing landlords sell out when they see how low their return is compared to what it would be getting full market rent OUTSIDE of Seattle, furthering the cycle again. Just dumb as ROCKS!!

You're right, most of these idiots are absolute scum. I've had people email me from their iPhone asking 'dew yew acept sekton 8' I also have people from the housing authority who troll the web looking for landlords to sign them up for section 8. I had one that found me the day AFTER I posted "Not section 8 approved" in a listing to tame the 100+ emails a DAY I was getting from these losers, each with 18 kids from 12 different fathers.

You should have seen my response to her. I asked her if she had anything she wanted to be quoted on when I go to the media about the fact that 5 neighbors including myself have complained about the illegal trash that is being used as a hotel for illegals coming in and drug house and received NO response from the IG yet they have plenty of money to spend on government employees who would be working at McDonalds otherwise, getting paid generous pay and benefits along with pensions to troll the web to hand out more tax payer money...

But yeah, most tenants are about as dumb as rocks. I'm amazed at how inept they are. Can't light the pilot light on the water heater. Go to look at it, it's already lit...

Water leak from water line to washer for three days has not stopped. No crap, did you expect it to fix itself? But yet they don't want to be responsible for the damage the water leak left untreated for three days (entire room was soaked) did.

Tenants think I don't have a right to have a key to the house:rolleyes:, think I can't show the house to prospective new tenants when unit is turning, think I can't kick them out, etc.

Once had one of these morons actually tell me her friend told her late fees are optional and she can change her due date once a year. After I got done laughing I told them they were about to get a hard lesson about just how dumb they really areo_O when they get evicted and are living out of a motel for the next 7 years...

Last but not least, had one who tried to use her deposit to pay rent for the month. Ummm...no, it's a DEPOSIT in case you damage the place or don't pay, not a savings account I hold for you to use for groceries and rent when you can't pay your bills.

Last Edited:
"Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?" questioned Hairston about the employee who shot her son.

THIS is why Verdict reached in teen's pizza driver murder trial

'kay. Why did her late POS offspring have a gun?

Did he walk into the place and say, Hi there, fella, I have this fine-lookin' pistol here that I'll swap you for a McMuffin and large fries?

Nope, he went in there prepared to use it to rob.

And got plotzed.

I sincerely hope that the guy who shot his gets all the help he needs to get over taking a life, but remember, it was HIM or the other guy.

My sympathy is totally absent, for the dead thief and his misguided mom.

tac

Terrible story that i wish had a different ending. However given the choice i would rather hear about the robber being shot than the employee. What, should criminals now be entitled to rob people without fear of someone fighting back?

North Carolina NC - A Pizza Hut
November 3, 2016
The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun.

The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

Police said Grace Jr. and two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr.

Parents of NC Pizza Hut robbery suspect question why worker fatally shot their son

"Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?" questioned Hairston [Mom] about the employee who shot her son.

why not..... throw it at the wall and see if it sticks? democrats have been thumbing their noses at the feds on a national scale no matter how retarded they appear or how detrimental to their constituents their actions are .....even knowing its a retarded position to take ........I would do the same thing :rolleyes:

"Hairston said she learned of her son's death on social media"

Sounds like a close-knit, loving and compassionate family

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top