JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

BCG Choices

• Lantac E-BCG

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Cryptic Coatings BCG

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Fail Zero BCG

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Sharp's Xtreme Performance BCG

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen multiple failure reports for two of those.

If you want something worthaschitt, and need to spend a lot, look at the LMT enhanced BCG. A few have them now for $500-550.

Last Edited:
Just get the reliabolt from sharps and call it a day. Not sure what is wrong with the one the rifle came with though?

Im not an AR expert but gotta ask whats wrong with any of the ones the OP listed?
His cheapest option listed cost more than mine and Ive never had a jam, so why would those that run up to 4 or maybe 5 times what I paid for mine not be worth recommending?

Nothing wrong with wanting something different or Gucci, this is the United States and I for one am glad that the world of firearms is not just limited to "milspec."

"Quality" and "milspec" are often not synonymous with each other (see: literally almost no one running "milspec" furniture on their ARs unless they are specifically clone rifles).

My vote is for the Sharp's Xtreme 👍

Last Edited:
Voted for Lantec.
Because that's what I did a few years ago after lots of online research and no one to discuss it with.
Only about 1k threw it over the last 3 years under optimal conditions, but it's been 100%

Bumped for the votes. Also considering just getting the Sharp's because it comes in an FDE option that I didn't know about. Guess we'll see what the poll says when it ends.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top