JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should have bought an Anderson.
I sold my anderson And my SOLGW custom and my KE15 and my everything else I owned 15+ to downsize my pew life. I wanted to get the best AR on the market to pimp out and SBR as well as a staccato so I made some sacrifices.
I was expecting a tank with this mk18 hence my shock and disappointment. This has never happened before "that's what he said" with any other AR I have ever owned and I have owned a few.
The outsourcing of parts explains a lot about what happened here.
I'm sure I'm not the first or last.
I just want it fixed ASAP by DD's pros.
Let's call it a test of their Customer Support.

It just went off all by itself!!
Only the shadow knows for sure. 🤯

THE SHADOW = ALEC BALDWIN

5E6ECAF3-0355-4185-8824-634C2AB50A42.jpeg

Last Edited:
I sold my anderson And my SOLGW custom and my KE15 and my everything else I owned 15+ to downsize my pew life. I wanted to get the best AR on the market to pimp out and SBR as well as a staccato so I made some sacrifices.
I was expecting a tank with this mk18 hence my shock and disappointment. This has never happened before "that's what he said" with any other AR I have ever owned and I have owned a few.
I definitely wouldn't say DD is the best.

They'll fix it. They're great rifles and have fewer QC issues than many including Colt, which is what I use and prefer despite their quirks.

At least you didn't overpay for the QC nightmare that is LMT!

I bought a LWRC M6A2 on sale, got it home and noticed that the rear sight was loose. I contacted them for a new one and got a response like - it is just a backup sight😡 I explained that many people use it as there only sight and at + $200 for a new one, I wanted one that worked.

They finally sent me a new one and it was funky, although I don't remember the problem. I called them and they told me that they had looked it over before they sent it. Keep in mind that this is a + $2000 piston gun. I love the gun and have never had another problem

I ended up taking both of them apart and using the best from each. I ended up with a sight that they should have sent in the first place and they got a sight with a buggered up roll pin and extremely loose aperture.

It seems that QA/QC is the first to go.

Things happen. The big tell in this will be how DD responds to this contact. Will they just send you a $20 part and say "sorry", or offer to get your rifle back to them for an overhaul, or something inbetween? The part itself is minor, but the reaction of customer service will be most interesting. Good luck with it all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top