JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats not a factory part. dd uses stock bolt catches. thats been modified
Yea even if you look on their website they show a stock bolt catch…..

IMG_3318.png IMG_3317.jpeg

Yea even if you look on their website they show a stock bolt catch…..

View attachment 1489587 View attachment 1489588
That is a factory part, I have it on both my factory rifles MK18 and M4A1 RIII. I think they changed it to use one model on both the ambi and standard lowers. I have full faith they will take the rifle back, repair it, and throw in some swag for good measure. That's their MO.
Edit: excuse the funky stoner blanket I keep it in my trunk for emergencies, but here's the same bolt catch on their latest and greatest.

49F5A3A7-A102-449C-9578-441E9DC46AD7.jpeg

Last Edited:
That is a factory part, I have it on both my factory rifles MK18 and M4A1 RIII. I think they changed it to use one model on both the ambi and standard lowers. I have full faith they will take the rifle back, repair it, and throw in some swag for hood measure. That's their MO.
Edit: excuse the funky stoner blanket I keep it in my trunk for emergencies, but here's the same bolt catch on their latest and greatest.

View attachment 1771082
I hope that's the case. I like their rails but that's about all I buy from them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top