JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

BCG Choices

• Lantac E-BCG

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Cryptic Coatings BCG

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Fail Zero BCG

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Sharp's Xtreme Performance BCG

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
I'm gonna regret posting this, but I want a new BCG for my M&P15.

I don't care about other BCG options that are out there or opinions. I'm down to the four choices that are in the poll.

Poll ends in 7 days, so please help me out in choosing.

Thanks A LOT.

Last Edited:
My opinion is one you don't want, however I'm going to give it anyway. Fail zero BCGs have a tremendous amount of tolerance between their parts. Almost like a pre worn out unit. The fail a lot more often than zero.

Lantac ebcg differs in design from Mil spec which means it may or may not run the way you want it with other mil spec parts because now you have a wild child that just wants to be different. They look cool, though.

Cryptic coatings uses a gimmick if a shiny, low drag whoopty do surface finish. Does it work? Maybe. Maybe not.

My advice is to get a true mil spec BCG complete with a c158 bolt and chrome lined parts. They're inexpensive, bulletproof and functional.

That said, I imagine you want a "cool guy" part so I'd go with the lantac because it's visually most different.

My opinion is one you don't want, however I'm going to give it anyway. Fail zero BCGs have a tremendous amount of tolerance between their parts. Almost like a pre worn out unit. The fail a lot more often than zero.

Lantac ebcg differs in design from Mil spec which means it may or may not run the way you want it with other mil spec parts because now you have a wild child that just wants to be different. They look cool, though.

Cryptic coatings uses a gimmick if a shiny, low drag whoopty do surface finish. Does it work? Maybe. Maybe not.

My advice is to get a true mil spec BCG complete with a c158 bolt and chrome lined parts. They're inexpensive, bulletproof and functional.

That said, I imagine you want a "cool guy" part so I'd go with the lantac because it's visually most different.
Given that my upper receiver is a slick side with no dust cover, I want something different that functions, easy to clean, and also looks "cool" as is does nothing sitting in my tool bag. lol

Guess the poll will decide.

Last Edited:
For the money, Sionics NP3 BCG is hard to beat.
Looks good, easy to clean, 5 coil extractor spring and most important.. It's on the tighter end of the specs.

My option isn't listed. So I'll move on without casting a vote. Haha

Uhuh

Not enough opinions on the only 4 options you care about….… haha. I guess you're just gunna have to play Eeny Meeny Miney Moe.

Hurry up. Times running out.

I only see four sizes of man buns on the list. If a pretty pony is all you want then buy what is shiny. Any, and I mean ANY BCG will look ugly with lots of use. My guess is that the rifle will never get near enough use to even matter. So, that being said, I'd buy the prettiest one on the list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top