JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Gun owners Making threats are not protected speech" according to their interpretation of 1A :rolleyes: and... moderators in this forum specifically says no discussing "illegal things" not directly related to lawful 2A discussions ;)
Well then, luckily No threats were made, lol.

Stating an opinion that I think people are fudds for registering their braces because it's defacto registration is hardly a threat. People can do whatever they want to do. You are in outer space man 🔭🚀 People would be better off throwing the brace away than following through in my opinion.

Last Edited:
Well then, luckily No threats were made, lol.

Stating an opinion that I think people are fudds for registering their braces because it's defacto registration is hardly a threat. People can do whatever they want to do. You are in outer space man 🔭🚀
Just saying unelected bureaucrats could well consider our statements to be ""threats"" to their power trips :rolleyes: :s0140:

And it's not "defacto", it's literal registering to "make" SBRs...just.. eh... why not take the one time potential freebie to do what was always my personal plan for the firearm in question? Edit. I was always planning to register it as a SBR. Just was saving money for that til this happened and went "eh, why not." If the ruling gets overthrown.. what happens? Who knows? Maybe never have to pay 200? Maybe they get forced to remove SBRs completely from NFA? :rolleyes:

And it's not "defacto", it's literal registering to "make" SBRs...just.. eh... why not take the one time potential freebie to do what was always my personal plan for the firearm in question? Edit. I was always planning to register it as a SBR. Just was saving money for that til this happened and went "eh, why not." If the ruling gets overthrown.. what happens? Who knows? Maybe never have to pay 200? Maybe they get forced to remove SBRs completely from NFA? :rolleyes:
It's left open for interpretation where you might have to grab the lube and pay that $200 later. No such thing as "free" when government is involved. Keep your lube handy! Lol

It's left open for interpretation where you might have to grab the lube and pay that $200 later. No such thing as "free" when government is involved. Keep your lube handy! Lol
....which I would have paid regardless of the current amnesty. That was in the works all along for me so when NPRM 2021R-08F became effective earlier this year, it was actually a blessing. I win by not having to pay $200. I win because the usual, protracted approval timeline was shortened immensely from well over a year...down to 3-4 months. I win because I finally got off my butt and set up eForms account and EFT fingerprint file which is good for all future eForm applications. I win because I get to feel good and spit into Gov Inslee's eye for signing the AR15 prohibition which became effective last week. So I shrug off the negatives which I feel are nit picky

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews