JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1620786742155.jpeg

Eeesshh. Looks pretty damn generic. The rotating bolt/carrier is cool but I think I'll just stick with what I got.

As happy as I am that they may be making what people want, Glock isn't a rifle maker. They make one thing and they do it very, very well. Of course, if this really is a Glock made product and not a licensed thing made in Istanbul, I'll probably buy one. If it can't take pmags, it's a deal breaker though

As happy as I am that they may be making what people want, Glock isn't a rifle maker. They make one thing and they do it very, very well. Of course, if this really is a Glock made product and not a licensed thing made in Istanbul, I'll probably buy one. If it can't take pmags, it's a deal breaker though
Exactly.

So , no Lamborghini chainsaw for you?

I have been long surprised they never came out with a PCC. I have 6 different kinds and the one things they all have in common is they all use Glock mags. I don't even own a single Glock, just like all the PCC's to use the same mags which seems a LOT of other people like. Not to mention the people who make a set up to use a Glock frame and mags to turn it into a PCC. Always seemed if they just came out with their own a hell of a lot of Glock owners would buy one.

I owned a PCC that took Glock mags long before I had a Glock. I actually bought a Glock to pair with my PCC because it took the same mags. You could say I bought a pistol that took PCC mags. Hah!

Kinda "been done". Meh. (Still can't be as bad as the .22 debut or the .45 GAP, I suppose.) Glock puts out a damn fine line of pistols; maybe sometimes resting upon one's laurels isn't the worst of things.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top