JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1620786742155.jpeg

Eeesshh. Looks pretty damn generic. The rotating bolt/carrier is cool but I think I'll just stick with what I got.

As happy as I am that they may be making what people want, Glock isn't a rifle maker. They make one thing and they do it very, very well. Of course, if this really is a Glock made product and not a licensed thing made in Istanbul, I'll probably buy one. If it can't take pmags, it's a deal breaker though

As happy as I am that they may be making what people want, Glock isn't a rifle maker. They make one thing and they do it very, very well. Of course, if this really is a Glock made product and not a licensed thing made in Istanbul, I'll probably buy one. If it can't take pmags, it's a deal breaker though
Exactly.

So , no Lamborghini chainsaw for you?

I have been long surprised they never came out with a PCC. I have 6 different kinds and the one things they all have in common is they all use Glock mags. I don't even own a single Glock, just like all the PCC's to use the same mags which seems a LOT of other people like. Not to mention the people who make a set up to use a Glock frame and mags to turn it into a PCC. Always seemed if they just came out with their own a hell of a lot of Glock owners would buy one.

I owned a PCC that took Glock mags long before I had a Glock. I actually bought a Glock to pair with my PCC because it took the same mags. You could say I bought a pistol that took PCC mags. Hah!

Kinda "been done". Meh. (Still can't be as bad as the .22 debut or the .45 GAP, I suppose.) Glock puts out a damn fine line of pistols; maybe sometimes resting upon one's laurels isn't the worst of things.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top