JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You seem to be very defensive. Reacting negatively to what looked like good natured jokes, shooting down any feedback people try to give in response to your request for feedback. I believe 99% of the people in this thread are genuinely trying to provide useful information for you.
how is some guy telling me he'll take my ammo for free, another guy trying to scam me, and people telling me that semiautomatic weapons are getting banned any help... i asked for advice on stores in the PDX area, not a person's political opinion on what could happen in the future...

good natured jokes aren't good natured if both parties aren't willing participants.

how is some guy telling me he'll take my ammo for free, another guy trying to scam me, and people telling me that semiautomatic weapons are getting banned any help... i asked for advice on stores in the PDX area, not a person's political opinion on what could happen in the future...

good natured jokes aren't good natured if both parties aren't willing participants.
You have proven my point. Good luck with your sale.

If you can't take a joke/sarcasm then you are probably in the wrong place.

The simi-auto comment was 100% about things other then low end shotguns being peoples largest priority right now.

You seriously need to either ignore the stuff that's bothering you and take a minute to try and comprehend what is being said before reacting like the world is out to get you….

Here I'll help you with your original question. Take your stuff to a pawn shop and go from there. End of thread.

GLWS

You seem to be very defensive. Reacting negatively to what looked like good natured jokes, shooting down any feedback people try to give in response to your request for feedback. I believe 99% of the people in this thread are genuinely trying to provide useful information for you.
It looks like NWButtercup blocked me, then quoted me, so I didn't see what his response was, but it seems like his inability to "get rid" of his shotgun is causing him to go through life mirthless.

Last Edited:
It looks like NWButtercup blocked me, then quoted me, so I didn't see what his response was, but it sees like his inability to "get rid" of his shotgun is causing him to go through life mirthless.
The funny thing about getting blocked is you can log out and see their posts as a visitor and if it's not a thread they started log back in and post in the thread without quoting them.

It looks like NWButtercup blocked me, then quoted me, so I didn't see what his response was, but it seems like his inability to "get rid" of his shotgun is causing him to go through life mirthless.
Talk about petty. He blocked me too, after I posted this👇

He's a banker. :D
about your Nigerian joke. I thought it was pretty funny? 🤷‍♂️

What a 🐈.

🤣

Winchester sxps were selling for under $200 after rebate at Cabelas a couple of years ago. I bought one and it's still sitting in the box. Mine was made in Turkey.

OK I've had enough whiskey sours and taco bell toilet spakle induced war crimes To be dumb enough to comment on this.

Your ad sucks.
To be Blunt You've done everything in the ad that will make someone not want to bother.
You pointed a retail price. That usually makes people roll their eyes, Or at worst make you think that you're a miser.

There's very little info it's very dry, If it was a dating app you come off as a 38 year old construction worker that's gone through 3 divorces.

The price is fine if some didn't have to pay A ridiculous fee for a FFL. So it's pretty much a hard sell for anyone that's actually in need for a shot gun.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews