JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More than likely stores will not buy the ammo second hand. With that being said I'll take if for free.

Win. Win.

Unfortunately not the most popular of models so you aren't going to get close to your money back.

I would definitely separate the ammo into its own ad.

If you take it to a shop (pawn or gun) you might get $150 max for the gun. They will take it and resell it to someone for $225-250.

If you just want to be rid of the package then drop it to $200, take the $100 loss and it will be gone in 24 hours would be my guess.

I'm not an expert and this is all assumptions. I've been around long enough to see how the for sale ads work though.

Adding ammo to sweeten a deal sounds good in theory but rarely works out.

While it's more work to have multiple sales, you'll likely make a tad more cash in the end by separating things out.

Asking top dollar and expecting anything to sell fast isn't a recipe for success.

Where did you get it? And how long have you had it?
Go to an FFL/pawn and see if they'll take it in trade for a 12 g that fits, and keep the ammo to use (maybe even try shooting the one you got more than "once")….
…. Unless, it's not actually the length of the stock but the "12g kick" that's hurting you. Why sell the ammo? :s0092:

:)Not trying to bust yer chops, I'm not a shotgun guy and sold the one I had years ago 'cuz it just wasn't my cup-of- tea. Traded for 10-22 at a pawnshop.

Asking top dollar and expecting anything to sell fast isn't a recipe for success.

Where did you get it? And how long have you had it?
Go to an FFL/pawn and see if they'll take it in trade for a 12 g that fits, and keep the ammo to use (maybe even try shooting the one you got more than "once")….
…. Unless, it's not actually the length of the stock but the "12g kick" that's hurting you. Why sell the ammo? :s0092:

:)Not trying to bust yer chops, I'm not a shotgun guy and sold the one I had years ago 'cuz it just wasn't my cup-of- tea. Traded for 10-22 at a pawnshop.
if not trying to bust my chops, why are you busting my chops? i wasn't aware asking $200 for a $330 item was "top dollar" thanks for advice tho

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top