JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep I have eaten the entire backstap out of an old yote. Few years back I got myself very hurt and lost up in the Eagle Caps. Only had my elk rifle and couldnt catch any chipmonks. The old yote came right down to where I was holed up waiting. I eat him.

I went 4 days up there without eating. So yah I got hungry enough...

One of my rancher cousins told me about watching a pair of coyotes eating a calf as it was being born. He was on foot and unarmed. By the time he got back with a rifle there were 4 of them. He killed two.

The girls down the road cooked up and ate a coyote that one of them shot....I'll ask when I see them next, how it tasted and report back.

I just got done talking to the girls...They said, "Didn't taste bad" also said the meat was tuff but couldn't identify the taste with anything that they had eaten before.

I 've eaten an eel after free diving. They are full of bones, worse than improperly fileted Salmon. My mom made my brother eat crow after he killed it. If you kill it take some home with the intent. I only hunt what I eat although I'm not apposed to killing for the greater good. HMMM.... sound familiar!

ever eaten at a Viet food joint?

Yes I have. When I was in Nam, sitting in a bar drinking beer 33, I ordered what I thought was a boiled egg...Inside was a cooked baby chick....No way could I eat it. I gave it to the girl I was with and she washed it down with the Saigon tea I had bought her.

No offense, really, but if you feel bad about killing a coyote, your a newbie to hunting.
All coyotes need a bullet.
They suck.
But they suck even more, when my bullet missed them.

So is it legal to just leave the yote out in the woods? New to the idea of coyote hunting... I have to say I like it... Not sure if I would venture into the realm of eating one though... (braver than I JoeLink). Very curious... Also, nothing in the WA game laws about caliber restrictions... Curious... As for Leviticus, be sure not to wear a garment of mixed cloth or sow your field with two types of seed! (19:19)

Yep I have eaten the entire backstap out of an old yote. Few years back I got myself very hurt and lost up in the Eagle Caps. Only had my elk rifle and couldnt catch any chipmonks. The old yote came right down to where I was holed up waiting. I eat him.

I went 4 days up there without eating. So yah I got hungry enough...

Why didn't you just mosey into Red's and get yourself fed proper? Or were you THAT lost?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top