JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was for sure, partly, because he was black. If I had known what a racist lying dog he would turn out to be?
Well, personally I don't care what color the person is but a dem is a no vote for sure.

With regard to your 2nd part that was pretty obvious (to me anyway) however look at his eyes - he has evil and nefarious thoughts hidden within his dull, non-blinking stare.....

It's a roughly equally divided country by political party preference. Wishing for half of Americans to leave—regardless of party—because you don't like all of their policies certainly wouldn't make America better off. The better ideas proposed by both sides win in the long run.

It's a roughly equally divided country by political party preference. Wishing for half of Americans to leave—regardless of party—because you don't like all of their policies certainly wouldn't make America better off. The better ideas proposed by both sides win in the long run.

Hey, so do you think it's okay for the state to cut the breasts off a 12 YO girl, and give a 12YO boy pills that stop his testicles from doing what they are supposed to do, and end up with a wienie the size of a Li'l smoky? Without their parents consent, or otherwise?

Well, personally I don't care what color the person is but a dem is a no vote for sure.

With regard to your 2nd part that was pretty obvious (to me anyway) however look at his eyes - he has evil and nefarious thoughts hidden within his dull, non-blinking stare.....
I didn't care about the color of the person skin in the White House. At that time I thought a person of color could be good for the country. That is assuming that the man/woman wanted what was best for the "Nation". And ALL people in our nation. We saw how that turned out. For all we know now, Obama is STILL ruinin--, I mean, RUNNING, the country.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top