JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer people who pound shovels into rifles.

The infamous shovel ak was the first thing I thought of when I saw this buyback posted. I thought it would be funny, ironic maybe, to build a shovel AK and turn it into these a.h.'s. Then use their gift certificates to buy the tools they make, hopefully they make shovels with the melted guns, and then turn them into more guns. To bad AK kits aren't a dime a dozen, I'd be on my to home depot right now.

Last Edited:
What even is this?
Blasphemy...

Just saw this on the news, chopping up guns into pieces to be melted down and remade into gardening tools.

I know some people want to get rid of old guns that might be roughed up, broken or salvage, but perfectly fine, functional guns with actual value? How do I get people to stop this insanity and donate them to me? Can we start a shelter for unloved and unwanted guns? It'll be a rehabilitation and fostering center to find them new caring and SAFE homes.
my question- how many are resold and on market for big Dollar profit???

Just saw this on the news, chopping up guns into pieces to be melted down and remade into gardening tools.

1686626964885.png

Aloha, Mark

:s0140:

Seems like these activists never know a thing about guns or the law. They just know they're right because feelings. :rolleyes:
Well, dood in the vid didn't know enough to use a round-point shovel to dig in the sod instead of a square point shovel? Shoulda' been shoveling some of their manure with that square point instead.

I wonder if they realize that thousands die each year by people using hand tools as weapons...
Probably not but if so they most likely would not care.

In typical lib fashion they would justify the need for hand tools over guns, no doubt try to use the axiom guns were originally designed to kill, not hand tools.

The aniti's are 100% linear on gun control. Nothing else matters. They are essentially brainwashed about guns.

The part I literally can't stand are the anti's who view gun control as a concept, and not something they approached on their own volition. They are just 'campfollowers'. If the libs and antis say it's so then they are all in.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads