JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, i didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest of talk on this topic.

Since it has been brought up:
I am my brothers keeper. i will defend my brother as I defend my family. My brother is: anyone whom I know, anyone whom I don't know but is in my general area. I have not, and will never stand by while an innocent person is being yelled at or hurt for invalid reasons. (granted an argument or two people trying to show eachother who's tougher and want to fight.. that's their deal) I'm referring to the innocent.

Thou shall not.....
Granted we all know it as kill. Yes kill. To 'kill' without reason when your life or family's life is at stake. Completely incorrect on the way that it's taken now days. Murder. Cain and Able. That's murder. Samson and the donkey's jawbone is not murder. That was in battle. It's like asking a solider to go into combat. 25 verified kills later he comes home not to a heroes welcome but to a court for 25 counts of murder. The "kill" idea has started to spread from humans to humans onward to .. 'oh no don't kill the deer'. If I recall.. Adam was put into the garden and made master over all the animals. Believe what you want. If you don't want to think that the story is correct quit reading. Murder: defined by my pastor as "cold blooded" killing. Without justifiable reason.

Now that the rant is out of the way.

I guess in life we are given two options. You can be a sheep and go every which way that the spooks of life push you (not referring to the sheep that we're called to be and to follow our Shepard: Jesus Christ) or you can be the guardian of those sheep. The sheep dog. Semper Fidelis.

Do a little favor to yourself. An in depth study of this commandment really translates to "Thou shalt not Murder". Definition of murder is to show mortal intent to kill with malice!. No where are we commanded to be victims of a murderer. If you are told by a murderer to renounce your faith or die, then choose to die for your faith. If you are confronted with a nut who just wants to kill the faithful just because they are available, shoot to kill with a clear conscience. Just make sure of your target and background! Greydog.

Wow, i didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest of talk on this topic.

Since it has been brought up:
I am my brothers keeper. i will defend my brother as I defend my family. My brother is: anyone whom I know, anyone whom I don't know but is in my general area. I have not, and will never stand by while an innocent person is being yelled at or hurt for invalid reasons. (granted an argument or two people trying to show eachother who's tougher and want to fight.. that's their deal) I'm referring to the innocent.

Thou shall not.....
Granted we all know it as kill. Yes kill. To 'kill' without reason when your life or family's life is at stake. Completely incorrect on the way that it's taken now days. Murder. Cain and Able. That's murder. Samson and the donkey's jawbone is not murder. That was in battle. It's like asking a solider to go into combat. 25 verified kills later he comes home not to a heroes welcome but to a court for 25 counts of murder. The "kill" idea has started to spread from humans to humans onward to .. 'oh no don't kill the deer'. If I recall.. Adam was put into the garden and made master over all the animals. Believe what you want. If you don't want to think that the story is correct quit reading. Murder: defined by my pastor as "cold blooded" killing. Without justifiable reason.

Now that the rant is out of the way.

I guess in life we are given two options. You can be a sheep and go every which way that the spooks of life push you (not referring to the sheep that we're called to be and to follow our Shepard: Jesus Christ) or you can be the guardian of those sheep. The sheep dog. Semper Fidelis.

Well put gents!!!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR