JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://ammoseek.com/ammo/50-Beowulf
all you need to know about beowulf

I wont be sending a lot of ammo through it because of cost. But the ammo sites dont seem to pick this one up well and only show the high end $3/round ammo

$1.50/round at Underwood
<broken link removed>

$1.30 / round from Alexander arms
<broken link removed>

$1.50 / cabellas
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Alexander-Arms-50-Beowulf-Ammunition/705497.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&N=0&fsch=true&Ntk=AllProducts&Ntt=50+beowulf&x=0&y=0&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products&Ntt=50+beowulf&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products

That's a better price on ammo but still !! Just don't hand it to your trigger happy friends and it won't put ya in the poor house. ? Underwood is great ammo buy the way.

Last Edited:
That's a better price on ammo but still !! Just don't hand it to your trigger happy friends and it won't put ya in the poor house. Were friends RIGHT? Underwood is great ammo buy the way.

If I get ammo in time, I will be bringing it to the Tillamook clean up to let people shoot after we are done cleaning up (hint hint):)

Kind of - First off, from the Fed I got a whopping $2 back so no gun there.

My daughter is turning 16 this year and I have commissioned her birthday present:

10966896_10200551380543411_374678550_n.jpg

It will likely be paid for by the state of OR.

Actually, its being paid by you, the state of Oregon is just allowing you to have your money back that they had been sitting on without interest.

Ayup... Intrest free loan to the goobermint. I wish more folks would see that for what is. :rolleyes: (Not implying Kimber doesn't, was probably sarcasm)

I'm actually really excited about, and thinking I want a Beretta 1301 tactical semi-auto. I'll put a mag-tube extension (already available) on it to increase the capacity to match my "fleet" of pimped up Mossberg 500's to keep them company, and maybe give it an Italain girl's name. Maybe something like, "Bambi" (or something).... :p

image.jpg
image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top