JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who's planning on getting a new firearm with part of your tax return?

I'm having a hard time deciding what I want, I have a glock, 1911, AR, m1a, etc I want something cool but a ACR or Scar is a bit out of range without make the wife lose her stuffing.

I'm looking at
Ptr 91
Piston AR
Vepr 12
SIG p 938

I ordered a .50 Beowulf upper. I was thinking I really didnt have a gun that could take down zombie hogs yet

shoots these guys:
VHvPLYc.jpg

Not this year. Plan on paying off 1-2 bills (depending on what I get back) that way I have less out of pocket each month and less interest. With the money I save each month it can go to guns or other fun stuff.

image.jpg :):)Roseburg gun show was this weekend. I already got my refund, so some of it went towards 223 ammo. AND THIS! Yes that is a lever action 12 gauge!! :)

The last payment on property taxes, New glasses for the wife, and $300.00 to buy the last of the internal parts to assemble my Willys jeep engine which just came back from the machine shop. Not sure if there's any more then that. The wife is the bookkeeper (literally) so she's the one that takes care of family funds.

IF and a BIG if I get anything back my list is
what ever strikes my fancy first, I dont even expect to be able to buy one let alone all..but depending on how much I wont get back I want the following:

Glock 21 + booty ton of mags
Glock 17 mags (MANY)
Mossberg MVP .308 scout
Mossberg 930
AR pistol
(I have an M85 but want modularity)
A lever action .38/.357

My the tax return odds be ever in your favor.. ;)

This is the first year I'm getting anything back, and the first year I haven't had to play catch up on my bills. I had a child and changed my filing status to a 0 at the start of last year. So I have a nice chunk coming in the mail.

I think I'm going to go with a ptr 32 in 7.62x39 and the rest into my

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR