JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya'll enjoy getting refunds. I'm buying a new M&P .40 for some lucky OSP trooper or some similar cost with what I owe the state. Seems that every frickin' year since I have been paying taxes, I owe the state of Oregon about $400 or so. The $100 getting back from the feds is going to pay part of the tab for Oregon.

Do you work in Vancouver?
I was trying to decide if I want to do this myself or not.
Looks like you do some great work. Not looking for anything fancy. Just regular old fence.
I'll keep that site info though. Thanks for reaching out. Wouldn't mind supporting someone on here!

Ya'll enjoy getting refunds. I'm buying a new M&P .40 for some lucky OSP trooper or some similar cost with what I owe the state. Seems that every frickin' year since I have been paying taxes, I owe the state of Oregon about $400 or so. The $100 getting back from the feds is going to pay part of the tab for Oregon.
As much as I love my home state, Oregon. I like Washington because its more of a pay to play state ( sales tax) than a you earn more so you pay more (income tax) I do love buy stuff when I go to Oregon though

I think he means a Walther CCP

Walther-CCP-1.jpg

I, uh, have an empty wishlist, so i'm trying to come up with something. I was looking at a Stoeger M3000, just because i don't have a semi auto.

Let us know how that thing kicks with that carbine stock. I'm thinking thick brush blackbear gun. :)

I'll be replacing the stock with something more sturdy, I was just excited to hook that upper on something last night. :)

Reports are that the recoil is about the same as 12 gauge mag.

Here are some guys shooting it with a full auto lower

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads