JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got one of those little vise called a hobby vise bolted it to my work bench it tilt's and has rubber or plastic inserts for the grip MVIMG_20171125_175918.jpg MVIMG_20171125_175946.jpg IMAG0617.jpg IMAG0731.jpg

I have an tactical range box which works fine for me and keep clean supplies in it too. I should invest is a gun vise at some point though but do not have room for a work bench and vise in my garage yet. Too many boxes in the garage still even though I have cleaned about half of them out. ;)

MTM Tactical Range Box

I have an tactical range box which works fine for me and keep clean supplies in it too. I should invest is a gun vise at some point though but do not have room for a work bench and vise in my garage yet. Too many boxes in the garage still even though I have cleaned about half of them out. ;)

MTM Tactical Range Box
Lol my gun work bench is in my bedroom lol I'm not married the garage is cold

I have a vice but don't use it for cleaning. I have a homemade stand that works great. I think pretty much any of the options above would work if you're just looking for something to hold your rifle when you clean it.

I have a bunch of clamps so I just attach one clamp to the bench with the end sticking up, then use another clamp to attach a third one to the first one, this one reaching across the bench face up. The gun goes in this clamp. If it's a really heavy rifle I wedge something under clamp #3 to help bear the weight.

Clamps, clamps.

I have one just like this.
tipton.jpg
Well, it used to look just like this. It's pretty grungy now, probably should give it a bath.
If I was doing it again, I'd buy their Best Gun Vice like @SHPD_Retired showed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top