JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went real cheap:D

View attachment 408187

Thing works just fine for everything from .22lr rifle to shotguns to bolt guns.
I'll bet you could put a couple eyebolts in that thing and bunjie a long gun down pretty good. Throw a couple a shot bags in the tray to hold it all down.

357871-8a38cbf55beb5c57680a8cafe286462b.png

I've never owned any such device though..

I haven't worked wood for quite a while, Jim. Pretty much lost interest. I'm thinking of selling off the machine tools!

We are two peas in a pod brother.
I am in the same boat and wanting to build a partition and turn half the shop (24x30) into a reloading, gun Maintenance/building area, with better insulation to keep the cost down for heating out there. Might as well be comfortable while spending a lot of time out there, lately I've been freezing my butt off.:p

Mine is located on the large ourfeed of my Unisaw....;)
View attachment 408685

Wow Jim, that means that you can't participate in this!

"A couple of weeks ago I passed through Arkansas and saw a unisaw that could out saw any other saw that I ever saw!"
"Now if you ever pass through Arkansas and see a saw that can out saw the saw that I saw saw, I'd like to see the saw that you saw saw!" ;)

Sigh.....what's life without whimsy!

"A couple of weeks ago I passed through Arkansas and saw a unisaw that could out saw any other saw that I ever saw!"
"Now if you ever pass through Arkansas and see a saw that can out saw the saw that I saw saw, I'd like to see the saw that you saw saw!" ;)

And it will only cost you a sawbuck!

Well then it's a good thing whimsy is included in my resume..... :D:D:D;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top