JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got one of those little vise called a hobby vise bolted it to my work bench it tilt's and has rubber or plastic inserts for the grip MVIMG_20171125_175918.jpg MVIMG_20171125_175946.jpg IMAG0617.jpg IMAG0731.jpg

I have an tactical range box which works fine for me and keep clean supplies in it too. I should invest is a gun vise at some point though but do not have room for a work bench and vise in my garage yet. Too many boxes in the garage still even though I have cleaned about half of them out. ;)

MTM Tactical Range Box

I have an tactical range box which works fine for me and keep clean supplies in it too. I should invest is a gun vise at some point though but do not have room for a work bench and vise in my garage yet. Too many boxes in the garage still even though I have cleaned about half of them out. ;)

MTM Tactical Range Box
Lol my gun work bench is in my bedroom lol I'm not married the garage is cold

I have a vice but don't use it for cleaning. I have a homemade stand that works great. I think pretty much any of the options above would work if you're just looking for something to hold your rifle when you clean it.

I have a bunch of clamps so I just attach one clamp to the bench with the end sticking up, then use another clamp to attach a third one to the first one, this one reaching across the bench face up. The gun goes in this clamp. If it's a really heavy rifle I wedge something under clamp #3 to help bear the weight.

Clamps, clamps.

I have one just like this.
tipton.jpg
Well, it used to look just like this. It's pretty grungy now, probably should give it a bath.
If I was doing it again, I'd buy their Best Gun Vice like @SHPD_Retired showed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top