JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems that I was on a bit of a firearm purchase frenzy - two new guns in the same week. Not usual for me.

I thought as I looked the two guns over, read thier manuals, disassembled & cleaned how polar opposite these guns are.

The North American Arms Earl .22/.22Mag was based on the old American revolvers of the late 1800's & the Sig Sauer 556R (Russian) was based on the Russian 7.62 x 39mm round. It's viewed as some as a fairly modern firearm.

I look forward to shooting both!

2014-02-08143644_zpsbb06548e.jpg

Enjoy them both! Looking forward to a range report.
Got ya beat though-last week I bought three guns in one day, lol.
M&P .45, G42 ( talk about polar opposites!), and a Mossberg 500. :)

It seems that I was on a bit of a firearm purchase frenzy - two new guns in the same week. Not usual for me.

I thought as I looked the two guns over, read thier manuals, disassembled & cleaned how polar opposite these guns are.

The North American Arms Earl .22/.22Mag was based on the old American revolvers of the late 1800's & the Sig Sauer 556R (Russian) was based on the Russian 7.62 x 39mm round. It's viewed as some as a fairly modern firearm.

I look forward to shooting both!
I got a 556R a month or so ago, and a NA in 22WM some months ago. Ordered 2000 rds of 7.62 a couple months ago and another 1000 rds last week.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

2014-02-08143644_zpsbb06548e.jpg

Range Report!! When it stops raining!! The 556 looks sweet!!

RAINING? heck we go a foot or more of snow and still snowing!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top