JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whom ever posted 191 must be on my ignore list cuz I can't see it…. :D

So 5 Dems in the Senate may vote against Chipman, all from pro gun States... :rolleyes: also all are up for reelection 2022-2024

I really wish the senators who are opposing Chippy would go public with the various types of coercion, blackmail, and bribery that are coming at them to gain their votes.

If an R or D senator is working for his state (vs The Party, himself), he/she should address his/her constituents and shine some daylight on the dirty dealing and chicanery going on in back rooms to get them to vote for Chip. There's a reason that Biden wants this guy so bad and l believe it goes deeper than their shared hatred of armed civilians and their public statements... this cat has something Joe needs and Joe knows that whatever it is, he's going to be hard-pressed to find another such zealot to deliver it.

If my senators were against this guy and came clean and said, "I've been offered $5Billion in federal (OUR) money for a new bridge over the Columbia if l vote for this guy", at least we'd know what's on the table, give the people a chance to weigh-in. We could flood his/her office with specific rebuttals, not generic complaints that allow them dismiss us as know-nothings who just don't understand the intricacies of politics and the fine art of deal-making.

That's a ridiculous scenario in the context of our OR senators, but other senators from other states (good ones) could bump up their appeal ahead of the midterms by being transparent about the arm-twisting that happens in DC politics. It would also open up some people's eyes to the sleazy side of their party... there are actually still people who think that politicians vote their constituents' conscience, speak for them, and are public servants.

Last Edited:
Thank you to the mods, I can never understand why someone who supposedly shares our beliefs would comment so aggressively on a thread and attack the OP or others that post in it... o_O

There are a lot of folks here that just like guns as a hobby, they don't share the beliefs you speak of. Myself I love the constitution of the USA and our 2nd Amendment rights. Unfortunately fire and water don't mix. :s0093:

Have a great day gents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads