JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
awesome!

but just think if this were to happen in a state where you can only have 5 round magazines OR youve burned through your 20 rounds already. the headline may read "4 home intruders, 1 dead homeowner"

The first thing I noticed when reading this, article claims owner tried to warn the 4 scum off. Let them know they were trying to enter an occupied home. The scum did not care, they sure can't claim they "thought" they were only trying to do a burglary. Shame any of them lived as now we have to support them but love the happy ending. Home owner must be a good shot and good under pressure.

Ditto. And Arizona is looking better by the moment.

We lived there for 15 years and it was good. Still have family in PHX area. Not sure I would go back. After 15 years of heat and dust, I'm good with seasons. PHX is a growing liberal hole though, like all big cities.

*edit to say it's better than OR or WA as far as 2A rights are concerned.

We lived there for 15 years and it was good. Still have family in PHX area. Not sure I would go back. After 15 years of heat and dust, I'm good with seasons. PHX is a growing liberal hole though, like all big cities.

*edit to say it's better than OR or WA as far as 2A rights are concerned.

Heat and dust, rather than gray and rain ... be still, my beating heart. (I loved living in the hot, dusty parts of Eastern Oregon). And pro-2A! :D

When I read this kind of thing it reminds me of a talk a while back. Few of us who always go armed. Talking about what to do if "active shooter" happens. We were joking about being able to out run others. Then someone mentioned "at least till I can get to my car". Another said would't that be interesting, Police show up, active shooter is ventilated, no one is claiming credit. We all had a good laugh over it.
To those who are going to get all excited it was humor. None of us really think it will ever happen but if it did and we put down some shooter we would of course claim credit :)

When I read this kind of thing it reminds me of a talk a while back. Few of us who always go armed. Talking about what to do if "active shooter" happens. We were joking about being able to out run others. Then someone mentioned "at least till I can get to my car". Another said would't that be interesting, Police show up, active shooter is ventilated, no one is claiming credit. We all had a good laugh over it.
To those who are going to get all excited it was humor. None of us really think it will ever happen but if it did and we put down some shooter we would of course claim credit :)
If you shoot em in the guts they'll crawl off and die somewhere else.

jk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads