JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Given todays anti attitudes and anxiety, I'd thought I would share this positive story about family shooting traditions. Our recent family re-union in Montana included a full day of shotgun, rifle and handgun shooting. We lost our father last year but he left us many fine firearms and the passion to safely enjoy them. He used to load shotgun shells by the bucket, then he and the 4 sons would "throw our own" clay targets trying to make each other miss. Lots of good clean fun and hot barrels. In Montana we shot every last round we brought in 12, 20, 28 and 410's. 10 shooters including the ladies and youngters shot a total of 1,280 shotgun shells. Then we moved to the rifles and pistols with a focus on the 5 1911's we brought from 4 states. Another 350 rounds down range! We found a perfect shooting spot in the Flat Head National forest. The local FS office was very helpful towards target shooters. We found no trash and left no trash...and no negative BS from other folks enjoying our public lands.
So I say the firearms tradition lives on and its more fun than ever. Enjoy

20190830_152654.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews