JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
  1. Restrict what police can do
  2. Defund and demoralize the police officers
  3. Let the "suspect" out on little or no bail
  4. Don't prosecute the "suspect"
  5. Make it difficult to get a firearm, but only for the law abiding
  6. Make it impossible for the victims to get any but minimal capacity magazines
  7. Call an emergency and get funding for police, but only hire ineffective administrative positions to hadle things like diversity, equity, trans rights, etc.. Make certain none of the new officers work the streets.
  8. Blame the increased violent crime and home invasions on Domestic Right Wing White Supremacist Terror Groups (any Republican).
We are at step 7
The majority of Portland voters know what is best for them and their community! ?

Yet one more family finds out why I own guns. I have no doubt that until this happened they believed they did not need a gun. That they had 911. Well now they got a wake up call. They are one of the lucky ones. They got a wake up call and no one got badly hurt. Many are not so lucky when they get their wake up call. I hope if they go out to buy a gun now they also run into a MOUNTAIN of hoops to buy it since you can bet they supported the new law by either not bothering to vote at all or voting for it.

153951BD-990D-4375-9128-D16E5B5192B3.jpeg

We do the raw diet. He goes through a dairy heifer we get butchered every 7 months. We just buy old dairy heifers that don't produce anymore. Plus what ever scraps people bring over from elk and deer. At 215lbs he has a big appetite.

61825B1C-384E-4F79-8785-6E953B55D78D.jpeg

We do the raw diet. He goes through a dairy heifer we get butchered every 7 months. We just buy old dairy heifers that don't produce anymore. Plus what ever scraps people bring over from elk and deer. At 215lbs he has a big appetite.

View attachment 1329413
Is that what's left of the neighbors German Sheppard that dug under the fence for the last time?

"John plans to upgrade security. However, the couple says under the current leadership, they're looking to leave Portland which saddens them, because they love the city and were looking forward to raising their children here."

Man, I'd hate to have to protect myself and family from that kind of threat.

P

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads