JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check your link...

1670967620479.png

"John plans to upgrade security. However, the couple says under the current leadership, they're looking to leave Portland which saddens them, because they love the city and were looking forward to raising their children here."

Man, I'd hate to have to protect myself and family from that kind of threat.

P
The difference between Portland and every other hood is, in every other hood there are no allusions they are not in a hood.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

So, a guy is walking across the street when through no fault of his own he is hit by a vehicle and requires emergency medical treatment to survive, this includes several units of blood.

Is your first reaction "I wonder if he ever donated blood"?

Too subtle for you?

So, a guy is walking across the street when through no fault of his own he is hit by a vehicle and requires emergency medical treatment to survive, this includes several units of blood.

Is your first reaction "I wonder if he ever donated blood"?

Too subtle for you?
So, if the guy didn't look to make sure no cars were coming? Wouldn't he be at fault anyway? Has to be potland, right?

I read every post on this thread. I find it too painful to post my thoughts right now. Sorry.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top