JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear you. I don't feel like I am giving away any secret loopholes since the gun grabbers themselves put the exemptions in there. I just want to remind members that they will have options if background checks are halted because of Measure 114. PMing the info to members in top secret fashion doesn't seem practical. There are a lot of negative waves breaking around here and I want to spread some positivity around the place.
Something to consider here....
Exemptions have been given...and what is given , can be taken away.

My last thoughts here in this thread....

Do as you wish....just do so wisely and remember that actions have consequencs.
It would be beneficial to judge the payoff versus any risk.
Andy

Last Edited:
Send me a list of the gun grabbers that are monitoring my babble and I will put them on my ignore list. I am the crazy one and nobody pays attention to what I am saying anyways.
Only members can be "ignored". Anyone can see the posts of this site just by clicking on the site. If they do not join they see everything. If you are ever reading along on a thread and it seems something is "missing" look at the numbers. If you do not see some it means one of them has you on their list, or you have them on yours. If you care to see what that person said you can just log out and read it. This is how non members see the threads. They see all of them. I suspect some of the trolls who get booted probably come back that way to read the site since so many of them will bother to make a membership to try again having nothing else to do with life? :s0092:

Only members can be "ignored". Anyone can see the posts of this site just by clicking on the site. If they do not join they see everything. If you are ever reading along on a thread and it seems something is "missing" look at the numbers. If you do not see some it means one of them has you on their list, or you have them on yours. If you care to see what that person said you can just log out and read it. This is how non members see the threads. They see all of them. I suspect some of the trolls who get booted probably come back that way to read the site since so many of them will bother to make a membership to try again having nothing else to do with life? :s0092:
I was half joking, the other half was serious as a heart attack:)

I see a lot of missing numbers, I think I have single handedly managed to perturb a good number of members.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews