JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thanks I will show him that at work. Price looks nice but he will of course have to find out what they charge to ship it to a dealer here and figure in the transfer cost. When I was asking him about the different Gen's he had no idea they were even different so I doubt he will care about it being a 3 instead of a 4 or 5 or whatever the hell they are up to now days :D

This is what I want, yeh yeh old school but I have always liked them...

Beretta-92-Sniper-Grey.jpg

Over the years I've bought a lot of guns I don't have anymore. Same thing with cars and motorcycles. With out a doubt with every purchase I knew what I was getting. Somewhere along the line they lost their luster and on down the road they went. It might have been financial, or I got boored with it or whatever. I might have broke even on some deals and lost money on others. Money's not that important to me. It's just a way to get stuff. I like stuff. More money, more stuff, less money less stuff. As far as Glocks lack of a safety, why isn't not carrying a round in the chamber and slingshoting the slide when ready to shoot a thing? When I was in the Navy doing roving patrols on board that's how we'd carry our 1911's. It worked well for me being left handed. Now days I have a few semi auto magics and carry them all that way. I don't have to hunt for a button, switch or lever. It's as simple as round in the chamber gun ready to shoot, round out of the chamber gun is safe.

Thanks I will show him that at work. Price looks nice but he will of course have to find out what they charge to ship it to a dealer here and figure in the transfer cost. When I was asking him about the different Gen's he had no idea they were even different so I doubt he will care about it being a 3 instead of a 4 or 5 or whatever the hell they are up to now days :D
$23.87 to my FFL (2nd day air)

5 I think...

I give credit to people who suspect they may not be smart enough to keep a gun without a real safety around-- If someone has to wonder, it's time to get a safer model or hows about some training
Training????

But I thought my adrenaline would kick in when I get into a life or death situation. Making me into John Wick.

Isn't that the noob response to any physical crisis scenario?

Like this guy
What level ignorance is this? I mean anybody with chit for brains (and minimal hi tec knowledge) KNOWS Teslas are all electric.

Uh, wouldn't that total lack of a normal engine sound (and minimal vibration) when at a stoplight or a stop sign be a clue?

That's the 92FS. Double bonus! It has a safety and a decocker. Or I suppose more accurately, the safety also decocks the gun. Drove me up the wall on mine until I converted it to a 92G.

Great gun once you change the grips out. Very nice trigger.
You can convert them? how and what do you change out??

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR