JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Indoor gun ranges have a demarcation (firing) line for a reason. No one should stand past the line except when the range master allows it.

2. No gun racks or some way to place long guns; not on a makeshift plywood table ( no one would design spec a fixed table like that on a range.) One bump like from a vest...

All I see is standing there with the gun(s) point at his junk. More than one caliber of ammo out on the table at the same time? Not a good enough picture.
Is there a correct answer?

I was NEVER good at tests. :(

1) More than one type/caliber of ammo out on the table at a time.

2) No chamber flags showing open breeches.

3) If guns are pointed down range then EVERYBODY in the picture is down range while equipment is being handled. If guns aren't pointed down range then guns not pointed down range is a problem.

4) One guy is being muzzle swept, and another is about to be.

It's hard to determine from the picture what the status of any full auto open bolt weapons might be, but the general sloppiness of the operation makes me wonder if any of them are ready to fire.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top