JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many safety violations can you spot?

IMG_1160.png

But but.. only expert officers of "trusted" government agencies should be armed..
way more trained than average RO's or us lowly gun folks.

I'm shocked he isn't also looking down the barrel as he loads his mag.. wearing all his larp gear, indoors shooting at static 2D targets. Maximum "realistic training".

Edit, who wants to bet his down range poster target is of a family dog..
Perhaps menacing, ferocious chihuahua or a some vicious, fluffy golden retriever.
Go'on and slay that dragon AFT man.

Last Edited:
I also wonder about wearing all that gear....

Not sure if this is safety or not...
But that damn table is a cluttered mess.
Ammo looks like it could be clumped all together....

Safety...
Firearms not pointed down range...
Firearms pointed at others...
The gal is along the side of the table...not behind the table....
Andy

Safety...
Andy
I think they're actually standing downrange.

Dunno. The picture can't hurt me so I'm not overly concerned. Sure would like to see that guy get popped in the sack, though

That it does.
Haven't been to an indoor range in ages....
They frown upon shooting flintlocks inside for some reason.... :eek: :D
Andy
Aren't you supposed to shoot those wearing animal skins that you sewed with your human hair and got while hunting with your flint lock and got to the shooting range by walking miles uphill both ways?

If that Thompson is a full auto, the bolt is locked to the rear, meaning it is ready to slam forward and fire if a loaded mag were in place. Can't tell if the MP40's bolt is locked back or not.I would not approve of that.

When we had open bolt weapons on the range the would have the mags removed, chambers checked to verify no rounds in the chamber, then the bolts would be lowered on an empty shot shells open end( think reverse stovepipe). The weapon would then be placed on the bench muzzle pointed down range. All activity would take place behind the benched weapon.

I think they're actually standing downrange.

Safety...
Andy
Looking at the angle of the ceiling and where the other folks are standing, I think the firearms actually are pointed downrange. The dude is just standing in front of them. But I could be wrong.

What's funny... even if that range placed their loading bench behind the shooting line...with no way to stand behind it... and forcing barrels to be oriented toward their customers... I bet the RO will still throw a hissy fit if your barrel isn't pointed toward their customers on the shooting line.

That seems to be the way some ranges operate. The rules are more important than actual safety.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top