JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There is a kit from Beretta.

92 Series G Conversion Kit
Part# EU00047

Special thanks to whoever told me about this a few months ago.
I'll be honest I wasn't big on the safety aspect either; reminded me of the 1911s, not that there's anything wrong with those it's just I didn't care for the safety but this is awesome so thanks for the heads up and now I'm going to buy one.

I'll be honest I wasn't big on the safety aspect either; reminded me of the 1911s, not that there's anything wrong with those it's just I didn't care for the safety but this is awesome so thanks for the heads up and now I'm going to buy one.
I'm afraid to do the trigger spring kit now because it might pass my CZ 75BD as my favorite handgun. Can't have that! :)

edit: I put this grip on it too. Made a huge difference for me.

I'm afraid to do the trigger spring kit now because it might pass my CZ 75BD as my favorite handgun. Can't have that! :)

edit: I put this grip on it too. Made a huge difference for me.
Now you're gonna force me to look that up!

I view the external safety like I do a sheath on a chainsaw blade.

For storage and/or transportation, the mechanical safety is an inert stand-in for trigger discipline.

You do not use a chain saw with the sheath on the blade.

The REAL question is, when you strap up in the AM, are you carrying a comforting binky or a defensive tool?

- Alternatively -

Are you not in control of your own pants?

Holy crap, I didn't realize this but I actually saw one of these at my dealer the other day, Beautiful gun but heavy as fuc_ though.

Now you're gonna force me to look that up!
do-it-just-do-it.gif

Craftsmanship in something than mostly came out of a mold?

Ever seen 'real' craftsmanship in a gun? See below for an example.

View attachment 1031947
Sarcasm my friend. Glocks are hideous. Although i truly do carry one for the reliability and no external safety. It's not winning any beauty contests. Haha

I haven't held a Beretta in a long time, what's the CZ weight compared to the Beretta 92 FS?
The Beretta is a little lighter but not much. 35 vs 38 oz. The CZ is more ergonomic. The Beretta trigger is shorter, crisper and has shorter reset, but you may only notice that shooting them side by side or shooting really precisely, pulling the trigger very slowly. But I usually shoot better groups with the 75. The grip is narrower on the 75 but the reach to the trigger is about the same once you change the Beretta's grips. I've had lots of people shoot the CZ and go "I want one of these" and none with the Beretta even though it's a really good gun. You should shoot both of them. They're both great guns.

I predate chain brakes.

And in your world, a sheath might not be considered a safety device, but safety (not cutting clothing, upholstery, other tools in the truck) is the entire purpose in my world.

If you want to stuff your piece in your waistband leaving mechanical safety being responsible for the bomb in your pants, go ahead.

We also did not have passenger/seat belt indicators, Neutral switches on manual trannies, and the plethora of other devices that keep people from hurting themselves.

Hell, Lil' Bro and I had REAL Lawn Darts!

Safe to say we disagree.

Yup and it's true the super lefty anti gunners who caved and the newbs who panic bought are purging these Glocks and can't figure out why a NIB Gen 3 or 4 G19 they paid $650+ for is worth $490 or less. Then they get all butt hurt when a dealer won't pay more than $170 to buy it back. 🤣

Last Edited:
Well? should I get my 226 back or is the B92 a better gun in you guys opinion...
This is the version I have...

1631665815892.png

Last Edited:
I haven't shot a 226 enough to give you a proper comparison. But if you're thinking you shouldn't have ditched it, you probably shouldn't have.
Its still at my FFL, kind of pricey. It gets lots of looks but no buyers... I think that I should go get it tomorrow....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads