JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10mm belongs in a full size gun, G20 or G40.
Nonsense! G29 is a pussycat. I had nearly 60k rounds through one and won a few GSSF matches with it. (Mysteriously, each prize was a G19!). A 22lb recoil spring and 3.5lb connector with polished internals and smooth faced G20 trigger make it quite the shooter.

If the girth of the voluptuous beauty doesn't work with you, then by all means, go with the 9. But remember, a nine is fine most of the time, but a ten is zen again and again!

Nonsense! G29 is a pussycat. I had nearly 60k rounds through one and won a few GSSF matches with it. (Mysteriously, each prize was a G19!). A 22lb recoil spring and 3.5lb connector with polished internals and smooth faced G20 trigger make it quite the shooter.

If the girth of the voluptuous beauty doesn't work with you, then by all means, go with the 9. But remember, a nine is fine most of the time, but a ten is zen again and again!
While a 29 is small, when it comes to 10mm, go big or go home, lol...

10mm in a full size is like a spicy 9, if my wife can handle a full size 10mm, then most can handle the G29...

My wife hates a snub nose 38spl but loves my G40.

While a 29 is small, when it comes to 10mm, go big or go home, lol...

10mm in a full size is like a spicy 9, if my wife can handle a full size 10mm, then most can handle the G29...

My wife hates a snub nose 38spl but loves my G40.
G29 is damn near the same size as a G19, but with some "hips".

But I guess I'll take mine and "go home".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top