JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon has a nice little safe that can keep your "bad gun" out of sight.

Fits in-wall between the studs. Electronic code or key entry.

Under $120. It's not hardcore bit it's going to keep your gun out of sight and gain you some cred for safety with the family.

Sounds like their feelings are on the fence so some extra safety gestures could gain you credit.

View attachment 1086916
They dropped the price to $80 but there's no way to ask for price adjust. Looks like I'm ordering one for $80 then returning it as if it was the $117 one I'm installing tomorrow.

Amazon has a nice little safe that can keep your "bad gun" out of sight.

Fits in-wall between the studs. Electronic code or key entry.

Under $120. It's not hardcore bit it's going to keep your gun out of sight and gain you some cred for safety with the family.

Sounds like their feelings are on the fence so some extra safety gestures could gain you credit.

View attachment 1086916
I would not depend on a safe like that

I would not depend on a safe like that
There is no safe the average consumer can easily buy that can not be easily defeated. "Safe's" like locks are to keep honest people honest for the most part. Low end safe's like this are NOT made with the idea of keeping some scum from stealing your gun. They do a great job of keeping the gun owner out of legal trouble. The difference between the cheapo safe and a gun in a drawer is the gun was "secured".

There is no safe the average consumer can easily buy that can not be easily defeated. "Safe's" like locks are to keep honest people honest for the most part. Low end safe's like this are NOT made with the idea of keeping some scum from stealing your gun. They do a great job of keeping the gun owner out of legal trouble. The difference between the cheapo safe and a gun in a drawer is the gun was "secured".
Yeah, they can't even keep an ATM secure and they are all steel and bolted to the concrete. Guys still ram em with their trucks and drag em off to cut out the cash.

Doors with deadbolts... One solid kick and it busts in...

My main drive for the cheap safe is to have some kind of gesture for safety and concealment.

It would take a 3k free standing safe with 1" steel to really be safe... But that's not going to fly here and would be a bit much.

I'm just hoping the x-carry case will fit.
Case dimensions said 3.7" and the safe says 4.0" so I should be good won't know for sure until I get it from the transfer hold at tropics.

Yeah, they can't even keep an ATM secure and they are all steel and bolted to the concrete. Guys still ram em with their trucks and drag em off to cut out the cash.

Doors with deadbolts... One solid kick and it busts in...

My main drive for the cheap safe is to have some kind of gesture for safety and concealment.

It would take a 3k free standing safe with 1" steel to really be safe... But that's not going to fly here and would be a bit much.

I'm just hoping the x-carry case will fit.
Case dimensions said 3.7" and the safe says 4.0" so I should be good won't know for sure until I get it from the transfer hold at tropics.
Every time the subject of a "safe" comes up you will get a cascade of "look at xyz video of how worthless it is". <Sigh>
As with have a gun, any gun is better than no gun. Any safe is better than no safe. Yes it's nice to have something that takes 3 men to move and weighs a ton but, most are never going to do this. ANY safe beats the damn gun laying in a drawer. Then there is the ever present bottom feeding lawyers. If your gun is stolen and used in a crime, you are light years better off if the person who took the gun had to break it free from some kind of storage. If the case will not fit in the one you are looking at there is a TON of low cost options that still keep things secure better than nothing. When I had young kids at home we used a few "pistol boxes". Kind with a Simplex lock. Anyone with a claw hammer or crow bar could get them open but I only bought them to keep curious kids from handling the gun when I was not in the place and they worked great for that.

Dream on bro.

tacticoolAR15.jpg

Aloha, Mark

If I could even convince them to get a single shot shotgun I would say we won

Tactical Joe says get a double barrel shotgun. *One for the warning shot. And the second one reserved for the serious business.
joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg
*Oooops.....he actually said to fire two blasts.

BUT, But, but.....
What if there were more than just one of THEM?

Yeah.....IF you're lacking 24/7 Secret Service......you did remember to call #911 first..... Rrrrrrrright?

Common sense and reasonable according to __Joe__. Yup. The Democrats and Elites knows what's best for you.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR