JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not exactly. Morse won his last election (2010) by 340 votes (hardly heavily democratic), that's why they picked him to go after (along with the fact that he was the Senate President). Giron's district was heavily democratic, but they're mostly moderate blue-collar Democrats. Ginny's district is heavy with regular urban Multnomah County Democrats; she won her district with 69.5% of the vote in 2012. There is a possibility of successfully running a pro-2A Democrat against her in 2016, and we're actively working on that.

I see that you just joined us here in the past few weeks, so I'll forgive you for thinking I'm apathetic about gun politics. I pay close attention to the bills, I testify at hearings, I meet with legislators. I'm active in politics in general and I put forth a lot of effort on this forum to keep everyone informed of how things were going during the 2013 session. What we need is a planned, focused approach to getting pro-2A lawmakers in office when the opportunities present themselves.

I hear you Modeler and appreciate your knowledge on the subject. In no way, shape or form, did I mean to imply you're on the apathetic side of the fence as I have read several of your posts and realize your in the fight. I just want to bring attention to members on the forum, Oregonians in general that this individual is anti-American, anti- freedom, anti-constitutionalist.

If I can help in the fight in any way, PM me....I'm on your side!

Some things to consider...

1. She's in a safely Democratic district. The only way you would get any sort of a successful challenge would be with another Democrat (which is doable).

2. Susan Bonamici may have been her protege in the past, but Bonamici has moved beyond the State Legislature. Near as I can tell Ginny is currently grooming Jennifer Williamson (one of the two House members in Ginny's District) to replace her.

3. Ginny's term ends in 2016, so there will be no removing her from office before then, even with a recall attempt (see #1 above).

The best we can hope for is that she goes the way of Dingfelder and gets some better paying local job. Which isn't terribly far fetched, Ginny has run (unsuccessfully) for local offices in the past.

Hmmmmmm .... How many does it take to have her committed :s0087: :biglaugh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads