JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I am not religious...
It is a sad day when church security is needed... Or threatened to be done away with.

Militias , just like any other organization can be used for good or ill..
To abolish / prohibit something that is a Right...is never good.
Andy

That's why you call them BLM rallies an antifa training camps so .gov let's you be peaceful an uninterrupted... Now that all the angry fighting age men have infiltrated across the border and are here..you know the ones that we killed there parents an families in Iraq an all over ..they need these laws to keep us from being able to protest. Keep us tax cattle in the corral so NWO can happen with ease.

After reading the definition of the bill it does not appear it would include gun clubs, church security, hunters and certainly not HAM radio CERT training - of which I have participated in and there was no "publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,"
as part of it.

It seems a more accurate definition of who and what this bill would apply to would be something like those '3 percenters' somewhere down south being 'Commanded' by that idiot General Bloodnut, or whatever his name was.

And NO - I do NOT agree with this bill or any of its provisions.

I may be naive but I do not believe that you getting together with a few of your friends is going to immediately get a reaction out of the authorities. I can see how this law can be abused and will eventually end up in the courts.

Always were. - Morrissey
If you listen to Morrissey to get girls, does that make you...oh, never mind😳 200.gif

What happens to church security groups that train? Will church members and leaders be arrested?
NO NO NO, This bill is to just push the Overton window a bit more. Then they will do away with church security in a year or two.. Unless they get the modern brown shirts to blockade a church and have a patsy MK ultra fueled imposter come in and pull a false flag event. It's coming, but not yet

NO NO NO, This bill is to just push the Overton window a bit more. Then they will do away with church security in a year or two.. Unless they get the modern brown shirts to blockade a church and have a patsy MK ultra fueled imposter come in and pull a false flag event. It's coming, but not yet
I agree with you 100% that the bill is an absolute attempt to shift the Overton window. I also hope that you are wrong about an event to push the point. It will always be up to us, as individuals, and collectively within our societies, to make decisions that keep our families safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top