JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You may have bodyguards, nukes, and fighter jets… but we'll still kill your family and everyone you ever cared about that's still living, as well as those (and their families) who would support you, we'd cause commerce to grind to a halt and your war machine would whither on the vine.

Rush hour traffic is an EASY thing to FUBAR.
Pretty sure that Biden and General Millie Vanilli think that since the Taliban and ISIS-K use the AK-47 it's a lot worser than facing off against 100,000,000 armed Americans. You see, everybody knows the AK-47 round can blow a hole in teh side of a tank if you just skip the rifle and throw it. Out of an AK-47 rifle, well, it's the equivalent of a nukular bomb and F-15 all rolled up into one.

That's why the Afghanistan crisis is not due to their incompetence of planning and piss poor execution, Too band we are overstocked with Mark Milleys and low on Norman Schwartzkopfs.

You may have bodyguards, nukes, and fighter jets… but we'll still kill your family and everyone you ever cared about that's still living, as well as those (and their families) who would support you, we'd cause commerce to grind to a halt and your war machine would whither on the vine.

Rush hour traffic is an EASY thing to FUBAR.
Kinda like Afghanistan?

If you shot an unarmed person climbing into a window of your house you would go to jail.:mad:
Even worse, it sets a dangerous precedent for the Capital Police and Federal agencies. If people feel like they are going to be killed anyway they will be more likely to want to take out a few with them. Break the trust that police will act lawfully and all bets are off. The "win" here is extremely short lived.

Two observations:
  1. If the US continues focusing on on making sure our troops are "woke" as opposed to prepared this is what our forces will eventually become
  2. How does a country fill of stoners and slackers defeat both the Soviet and US militarizes? It goes to show you how difficult it is to occupy a country that does not want to be occupied.
Comp[etely explains how they fell so quickly to the Taliban. They surrendered because the party was over and knew that slaughter was the alternative. How did General Millie Vanillie not know? If he did he is delelict and needs to be relieved and courtmartialed. If he didn't he's incompetent and needs to be relieved and courtmartialed. He needs to go NOW.

well with this guy who is going to be installed to lead the ATF, this could be exact the plan. The cold dead part is considered a bonus by them, all of them from joe on down. If you take it to that point and give them a reason then they got a double, a win win. They got to remove a gun and more importantly remove a person they consider to be a white supremacist/terrorist threat to America. This is what the press release will say and the news real will scroll on CNN as they report on a threat to society being taken down.

I think the real answer to this threat is not a standoff but a false flag diversion. Like at my house now there is a stupid cheap-o gun-safe with 4 or 5 low cost junk guns. So if a thug breaks in and looks around that is what he will find. Even if it is a GOV ATF thug. What they wont find is what I got hidden in other location on the property and in other locations on other properties.

So I will not take the bait and put my life up to defend my 4 junk easy to find bait guns. I'll let the ATF gestapo in and even point to my gun safe and open it for them.

After they leave strutting like bloated toads with my junk bait guns, I"ll retrieve a few of the real guns and be ready to go.

I am not falling for the DEM/ATF plan to take my guns from my cold dead hands as that is in fact "EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT".

How about you. all of you??? Do you have a plan to survive an ATF raid?

=========================================================

OK now time for part two, sorry but if you think the ATF is going to make martyrs out of any of us your simply wrong, here is how it will really be done, read on.

You will bring all your guns to a designated point and the ATF will accept them from you and check their list to confirm you did actually turn in every gun they want. Then they will make you sign a document stating you did turn in every one of your guns they want under a harsh penalty.

WTF? So why would any of us, me or any of you ever do that? Easy, your means of life, your bank account will be seized and in order for you to get any of it back you will comply.

You will because your wife and kids will not understand why you chose you stupid guns over their happiness and their ability to walk around spending that electronic cash.

Because when the GOV in any capacity decides they no longer want you to be able to do that whey will simply order every bank you do business with to freeze your assets.

So.... with your means to live taken away how long before you give in and comply?

Think it over because that it what is going to be done to every person who has a gun the ATF wants turned in. You will receive your confiscation order from the ATF and you will have a certain amount of time to comply with like 24 hrs. Who knows, after a certain amount of time they will probably just freeze your assets at the same time they issue the confiscation order.

Proof? yup it is out there. Look what the state did to the cake baker who defied them, they issued a fine and emptied that persons bank account. There was no advance notice this would happen.

So want to keep an AR type gun? You better have an off books AR that was built from a 80% receiver and you better have bought that with CASH as any CC transactions are tracked. That means any part of that gun you bought with a CC will alert them so you need to figure out a way to build an AR with all cash transactions.

So lets say you want to give the ATF thugs and the GOV the finger and go all cash and live that way? Great you better have 100k in small bills hidden some place as any and all electronic forms of wealth will be out of reach.

I got all the 80% based AR's I will ever need. I got cash hidden. I bought all the AR parts with cash at gun shows and I am a machinist so building a 80% based AR if a fun afternoon with buddies out in the machine shop.

I even decided to go further and officially get myself in illegal alien type alias complete with bank accounts and all the trimmings. So I can have my account frozen by the ATF and still spend the allotted electronic cash as the GOV and dems kiss your butt and allow you to have an ID and bank account and everything you need to live if your a border jumper. If you do that just make DARN SURE there are no links between your real accounts under your name and the alien based accounts you operate.

Just do some research on building an alias. Info is out there.

Do not want to comply with the coming ATF gun confiscation? Well you better be ready, no, I mean really ready. That does not mean you and your AR15 and a few cases of ammo. That means really understanding what will happen and really going through the trouble to prepare to live after your friendly ATF has shut your bank access down.

So now you know how it will really work when they come for your guns, your family will simply demand you turn them in and you will comply. Or not.

If you plan on not complying your darn sure better be ready with the required alternatives and that does not simply mean buying a pile of ammo.
This.
Re-read Unintended Consequences.

Joe

It took me longer than I care to admit to put on a shirt before frying bacon.....
At the minimum you need underwear... I still remember Mrs. 3M yelling "You're gunna burn your weiner!". Me: "No sweetheart, I'm cooking bacon not hotdogs".. I hate it when she wins arguments.

Last Edited:
This.
Re-read Unintended Consequences.

Joe
unintended-consequences-book-john-ross-5.jpg

Yes. Those whom have never read it, should. IMO.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top