JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only thing that leftists hate more than the 2nd Amendment is the 1st Amendment. It wouldn't surprise me if the Democrats are discussing ways to stop this rally, using tools such as the newly enacted HB2572. I would also expect violent protests from the left, which is one reason why the venue won't be disclosed until the day before.

Last Edited:
Who said anything about looking at her face?

:D
caefa7e4b589df237dfa478b02ef6164.jpg

So I'm going to come across negative here, and for that I apologize, but looking at that link it looks like more of a promo for her book under the guise of a push for CC for Oregon. Everyone here knows that the odds of CC becoming a reality in Oregon are astronomical, and all of the finances and resources spent to orchestrate this fundraiser would be better spent combating M114 and a slew of other gun control legislation. This leads me to believe that it's more of a PR or book promotion tour than anything else.

Coming soon near you: Ash Williams' tour on Why We Need to Blow Up the Moon. Get your tickets now and be sure to procure your copy of his best-selling book beforehand. You may purchase a VIP pass including a complimentary book signing by Ash himself!

So...

Did anything good come out of this event? I didn't attend and I've heard 0 about anything related to it in any recent feeds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top