Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Ghost Guns

RicInOR

Reactions
Law Enforcement Today - Don’t let the media’s terrifying headlines about “ghost guns” fool you ... for the first 192 years of America’s history, there was no such thing as a serial number on guns, all guns in America were ghost guns until 1968

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Facts don't matter to those bent on removing RIGHTS!
Facts simply get in the way of agendas, for which you and I have no voice, no vote, and no redress!:mad::mad::mad:
Counting on a SCOTUS ruling is exasperating as they do not consider historical president as written into law by our founders, and to which they are sworn and bound, NOPE, they rule at their whims and self opinions to which they are in breach as they must rule with out bias, and yet have proven to NOT!

CamoDeafie

Reactions
Law Enforcement Today - Don’t let the media’s terrifying headlines about “ghost guns” fool you ... for the first 192 years of America’s history, there was no such thing as a serial number on guns, all guns in America were ghost guns until 1968
Up until 1938 then 1968 also, there was no such thing Federally as a "prohibited person" :rolleyes:
But are the LEOs gonna admit that?
.edited,... apparently the Federal Firearms Act 1938 included prohibited persons class

Reactions

A LOT of firearms manufactured before 1968 have serial numbers, in fact most do - they just were not required to have serial numbers, and some of the serial numbers do not meet ATF requirements for format. Actually, in my experience, it is not common to find a ''modern" pre-68 firearm without a serial number.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online