JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boo-bubblegumming-Hoo! "Shall not be infringed"!

Wonder how that's gonna work, seeing how we just had a District Court strik down the whole "Ghost Gun" thing, and another court struck down the Serial Number bullsh!t, so, Senate members gonna be pushing this against the new Bruen ruling, Rottsa Ruck Raggy!

If 114 passes, I expect it to get struck down as well. Sorry Oregon, you can't trample on the constitution no matter how much your feelers hurt.

You have to appreciate the irony, don't you.

If they hadn't pushed their over the top unconstitutional crap in the first place, it would have never made it to SCOTUS and there may not have been a Bruen decision.

They are the makers of their own fate, and seeing the fruits of it, now they are witnessing the restoration of some gun rights they have spent decades trying to supress.

Boo-bubblegumming-Hoo! "Shall not be infringed"!

Sounds a bit like whining to me. Perhaps someone should drop off a block of cheese at the Capitol, to go along with all that whine…

Time to restore proper firearms ownership rights to We the People…. No more infringement's…. Period…

We thought the same way up here in Washington...... :(
It's in progress. Others around the country are falling so it's reasonable to have hope it won't be long for WA, too. Once case law if firmly established I'm sure the pace will increase.

It's in progress. Others around the country are falling so it's reasonable to have hope it won't be long for WA, too. Once case law if firmly established I'm sure the pace will increase.
Please don't get me wrong, i hope that it is overturned/reversed. But I see CA and Lord Inslee with turd Furguson firmly planted up his a_s. Any hope for the left coast seems to be a distant dream.

My fingers are crossed and my emails are constantly being sent.

One can only hope...... :oops:

My biggest worry is getting shot with a ghost gun by someone that should have been in jail. Actually my 2nd biggest. The first not allowed here.

Nonetheless, the democrat law makers, as usual fail the chicken vs egg concept 🙄. One comes before the other.

My biggest worry is getting shot with a ghost gun by someone that should have been in jail. Actually my 2nd biggest. The first not allowed here.

Nonetheless, the democrat law makers, as usual fail the chicken vs egg concept 🙄. One comes before the other.
I would hazard a bet that if you're shot by someone, odds are incredibly high that they should have already been in jail, and exponentially greater that the firearm is either a street buy, stolen, or both.... than a PMF.

The "ghost gun" odds are greatly in your favor! :s0140:

I don't worry about getting shot. Ever. That's a heavy weight to carry around brother.

Now......
If only there was a REAL PUNISHMENT to "Hold Accountable"........those who will plot and use their power to subvert the FREEDOMS that we Americans have under our Constitution.

Aloha, Mark

Now......
If only there was a REAL PUNISHMENT to "Hold Accountable"........those who will plot and use their power to subvert the FREEDOMS that we Americans have under our Constitution.
Choclate covered 45-70 rounds with homemade primers that... may or may not be a little "twitchy"?

1666306126287.png

There really should be some type of strict scrutiny before a measure can be accepted on the ballot, and most definately, repercusions for politicians that wontonly waste taxpayer $'s and time. At the least, fines and public accessible process to remove them from office.

Last Edited:
most definately, repercusions for politicians
That is something that actually needs to be made into law. There should be real repercussions for introducing or sponsoring laws that get overturned for constitutional reasons. Never happen at a federal level since all politicians vote to help themselves before the citizens, but states with an initiative process...

You have to appreciate the irony, don't you.

If they hadn't pushed their over the top unconstitutional crap in the first place, it would have never made it to SCOTUS and there may not have been a Bruen decision.

They are the makers of their own fate, and seeing the fruits of it, now they are witnessing the restoration of some gun rights they have spent decades trying to supress.
Anti-gun people, whether tyrants or useless idiots, are stupid. To a one.
Look at them, objectively.
They don't know anything about what they want to ban...
They don't know anything about the power of rifles...
They don't know the difference between looks and operation....
They don't know the nomenclature or definitions...
Anti-gun people are phekin' stooooooopid.
All of them, every one.

Joe

There really should be some type of strict scrutiny before a measure can be accepted on the ballot, and most definately, repercusions for politicians that wontonly waste taxpayer $'s and time. At the least, fines and public accessible process to remove them from office.
That really should have been the job of the SCOTUS, IMO, draft bills should have been sent to SCOTUS (Not just House/Senate judiciary committees), and SCOTUS look at them and tell them either yes go or no go.
That is something that actually needs to be made into law. There should be real repercussions for introducing or sponsoring laws that get overturned for constitutional reasons. Never happen at a federal level since all politicians vote to help themselves before the citizens, but states with an initiative process...
The US Code explicitly says members of congress are immune from arrests and criminal persecution (except for high treason, breach of peace and one other thing? ) while in office, or on the floor, or anything for the time that they're in office. :( the only recourse is to either recall, or impeach and removal from office.

Choclate covered 45-70 rounds with homemade primers that... may or may not be a little "twitchy"?

View attachment 1295990

I thought breaking one's Oath of Office was treason?

Get a rope

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top