JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Law Enforcement Today - Don't let the media's terrifying headlines about "ghost guns" fool you ... for the first 192 years of America's history, there was no such thing as a serial number on guns, all guns in America were ghost guns until 1968

Facts don't matter to those bent on removing RIGHTS!
Facts simply get in the way of agendas, for which you and I have no voice, no vote, and no redress!:mad::mad::mad:
Counting on a SCOTUS ruling is exasperating as they do not consider historical president as written into law by our founders, and to which they are sworn and bound, NOPE, they rule at their whims and self opinions to which they are in breach as they must rule with out bias, and yet have proven to NOT!

DSC05463.jpg
So in this line of usual suspects...Err...Original firearms of American history...there are only 2 firearms with a serial number...
As noted in the OP many firearms , even in the cartridge gun era may not have a serial number.
Andy

Are ghost guns made from all those boating accidents? I mean those guns died from drowning obviously so are they just floating around?.

Do they have to worry about Ghost Gun Busters?

Law Enforcement Today - Don't let the media's terrifying headlines about "ghost guns" fool you ... for the first 192 years of America's history, there was no such thing as a serial number on guns, all guns in America were ghost guns until 1968
Up until 1938 then 1968 also, there was no such thing Federally as a "prohibited person" :rolleyes:
But are the LEOs gonna admit that?
.edited,... apparently the Federal Firearms Act 1938 included prohibited persons class

A LOT of firearms manufactured before 1968 have serial numbers, in fact most do - they just were not required to have serial numbers, and some of the serial numbers do not meet ATF requirements for format. Actually, in my experience, it is not common to find a ''modern" pre-68 firearm without a serial number.

I have two Winchester bolt action .22's with no serial number both made in the 1950's are they Ghost Guns? should I have someone pray over them or something?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top