JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"California's new law requires permit holders to be 21, bans concealed weapons from most public places, including parks, schools, government buildings, hospitals, and places where alcohol is sold, as well as at public demonstrations and gatherings."

Basically, if you can get said unobtainable permit, it's still illegal to carry almost everywhere.

"California's new law requires permit holders to be 21, bans concealed weapons from most public places, including parks, schools, government buildings, hospitals, and places where alcohol is sold, as well as at public demonstrations and gatherings."

Basically, if you can get said unobtainable permit, it's still illegal to carry almost everywhere.
AKA post-Bruen NY :rolleyes:

1695772118522.png

Aloha, Mark

Maybe this will help generate more ammo business at border stores in Southern Oregon?
You know it. When Cabelas opened their store in Reno, their biggest movers were
"Hicap" magazines. The garbage cans in front of the store were always full of magazine packaging. I speculate that they told the CADOJ to pound sand when they threatened to sue.

You know it. When Cabelas opened their store in Reno, their biggest movers were
"Hicap" magazines. The garbage cans in front of the store were always full of magazine packaging. I speculate that they told the CADOJ to pound sand when they threatened to sue.
Now they can say, "here, eat some Benitez wiener."

Get with the program - a significant number of NWFA members have lost their guns in boating accidents.
Yeah…

Kind of defeats the purpose of having them. I figure if you aren't already on a government list for stating that that part of the purpose of the second amendment is to actually shoot tyrannical government officials and their enforcers, are you really even a patriot?

On the new microstamping law, I'm trying to find out if it applies to new firearms only. The text of the bill says that it also prohibits an FFL from transferring firearms without microstamping, so this may include used firearms.

Link to bill:
ca.gov SB-452

Thanks to this tax gun crimes in California will be eradicated. Think of the countless lives saved by impeding law abiding citizens their ability to purchase a legal firearm.

I'm guessing good honest criminals and black market vendors will be sure to charge and collect this tax as well.

My guess is heels up Harris will focus on new taxes as she runs the new democrat anti gun beuacracy.

Their laws get thrown out in court so they tax our rights out of existence.

My guess is heels up Harris will focus on new taxes as she runs the new democrat anti gun beuacracy.

Their laws get thrown out in court so they tax our rights out of existence.
The smart (critically thinking) voters will either recall these tax and spend individuals or vote them out of power…

Oh, wait…. We're talking about Kalifornia, so scratch that, they'll be there for a lifetime.

Maybe the tax on ammo will spur more people to roll their own.
If that happens in any significant quantity, they'll just tax that too. Like here in Oregon, if your car uses less (or no) gasoline and you thus avoid/minimize your gas taxes, they'll just charge you more for vehicle registration based on their estimate of the revenue they're allegedly missing out on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top