JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

6xpppa.jpg

In other words, they are crying because Congress wrote another bad law. I recall Sen. Feinstein crying after the (so-called) '94 AWB that manufacturers were changing their products (by removing "deadly features) to comply with the law.

Congress writes a law, we the peons comply with them as they were written. What a concept!

That is something that actually needs to be made into law. There should be real repercussions for introducing or sponsoring laws that get overturned for constitutional reasons. Never happen at a federal level since all politicians vote to help themselves before the citizens, but states with an initiative process...
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

But you really don't think they will apply the law to themselves, do you?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

But you really don't think they will apply the law to themselves, do you?

"The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place. "

Emphasis added. So. Yeah :rolleyes:

Anti-gun people, whether tyrants or useless idiots, are stupid. To a one.
Look at them, objectively.
They don't know anything about what they want to ban...
They don't know anything about the power of rifles...
They don't know the difference between looks and operation....
They don't know the nomenclature or definitions...
Anti-gun people are phekin' stooooooopid.
All of them, every one.

Joe
You forgot:

They don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground".

We thought the same way up here in Washington...... :(
imo it's going down most likely it just takes time. After Bonta decision (December 2022 most likely), CA may have another freedom week. Then the anti-gun 9th may try to delay it on technicalities but they can't stop it. So it's only a matter of time IMO. Hopefully it won't be that long.

The 2 WA mag ban suits are pending also. I have no idea of the timeline on those.

imo it's going down most likely it just takes time. After Bonta decision (December 2022 most likely), CA may have another freedom week. Then the anti-gun 9th may try to delay it on technicalities but they can't stop it. So it's only a matter of time IMO. Hopefully it won't be that long.

The 2 WA mag ban suits are pending also. I have no idea of the timeline on those.
Yes, but in the meantime it is "law" and we must abide by it until the courts have been exhausted.

I, like MANY others I'm sure, feel that if they want to make a "law" they need to propose it and it DOES NOT go into affect until all court cases are heard.

Yes, but in the meantime it is "law" and we must abide by it until the courts have been exhausted.

I, like MANY others I'm sure, feel that if they want to make a "law" they need to propose it and it DOES NOT go into affect until all court cases are heard.
How can this law stay for any time? Did I hear it takes affect Dec 1st? Not the same as the mag ban inWA. People continued as normal. Just couldn't buy over 10 rnd mags. OUR law will mean gun shops can't sell guns to those without the permit! The training class. What ever other garbage the meat heads in Salem put in this stupid bill the stupid oregon voters will be voting for. What does a permit look like? Where do you get one? You can't get a GD permit!
Correct me here if I'm wrong?

You have to appreciate the irony, don't you.

If they hadn't pushed their over the top unconstitutional crap in the first place, it would have never made it to SCOTUS and there may not have been a Bruen decision.

They are the makers of their own fate, and seeing the fruits of it, now they are witnessing the restoration of some gun rights they have spent decades trying to supress.
Talk about unintended consequences. It has been impressive to watch some of this. I was so used to use losing every damn court fight that it has been a breath of fresh air to see us finally win a few. :D

How can this law stay for any time? Did I hear it takes affect Dec 1st? Not the same as the mag ban inWA. People continued as normal. Just couldn't buy over 10 rnd mags. OUR law will mean gun shops can't sell guns to those without the permit! The training class. What ever other garbage the meat heads in Salem put in this stupid bill the stupid oregon voters will be voting for. What does a permit look like? Where do you get one? You can't get a GD permit!
Correct me here if I'm wrong?

True. Yes, our stupid mag cap limit "law" was put into affect on a certain date. Up until that date everything was crazy stupid. Now that date has come and gone we are bound by it until someone can successfully argue it and have it overturned.

Our stupid law is absolutely no where close to as restrictive as Oregon's proposed law! I can't believe that OR even proposed such a restrictive ban. (wait, what was I thinking? Yes i can believe it...)

I hope that it does not pass the voters and it is shot down!!! I really do!

It's almost as if the Left-Coast (WA / OR / CA) try and outdo each other with every single new restrictive law.

The old adage of "here hold my beer and watch this" comes to mind when watching the Left-Coast shove more laws down it's subjects throats.....

:(

True. Yes, our stupid mag cap limit "law" was put into affect on a certain date. Up until that date everything was crazy stupid. Now that date has come and gone we are bound by it until someone can successfully argue it and have it overturned.

Our stupid law is absolutely no where close to as restrictive as Oregon's proposed law! I can't believe that OR even proposed such a restrictive ban. (wait, what was I thinking? Yes i can believe it...)

I hope that it does not pass the voters and it is shot down!!! I really do!

It's almost as if the Left-Coast (WA / OR / CA) try and outdo each other with every single new restrictive law.

The old adage of "here hold my beer and watch this" comes to mind when watching the Left-Coast shove more laws down it's subjects throats.....

:(
It does seem like WA, OR, and CA are always trying to one up each other with both stupid laws and stupid law makers they elect. 🤬

Finally, here is the actual letter sent to the DOJ. Talk about whiners and propoganda stats!! IE., if you are pushing for more infringment on 80% frames and receivers, including the number of commercially manufactured firearms with oblitered serial numbers taken off the streets as 80% "ghost guns" only makes you look intellectually challenged.

Quoting stats from one thing to argue another? I bet your mama's are proud... 🤣

Here's a stat for our politicians, then. According to the CDC, 1 in 25 Americans lives with a serious mental illness. Abolish all forms of government... they're certifiable! Get my drift...?:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top