JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does the OP have overtones of a Nigerian email scam? Reading between the lines, he's asking for firearms purchase Without a BRC because he's a good guy and has been wronged. The whole story just reeks of BS and sounds like a Psyop/sting or a suggestion of guns for pharmaceuticals trade. Or maybe I'm just coming from a dogs are way better than cats POV.

Last Edited:
Does the OP have overtones of a Nigerian email scam? Reading between the lines, he's asking for firearms purchase Without a BRC because he's a good guy and has been wronged. The whole story just reeks of BS and sounds like a Psyop/sting. Or maybe I'm just coming from a dogs are way better than cats POV.
bubblegumes over pussies baby!

1. Pharmacist with a 4year degree (100K+ salary). Dave Ramsey may be able to assist you.
2. You "make" your own bullets
3. Utah concealed allows you to carry in "every" state of our nation.
4. You need a firearm for your cats although you are still in possession of a shotgun.
5. House cats that aren't allowed in the house.
6. The amount of money paid to keep these firearms at a pawn shop waiting for a background check far outweighs the money you probably got when and if you truly pawned them.

I'm sorry but I have my suspicions here. If I am wrong I hope you get the help you need.

IMG_2614.jpeg

1. Pharmacist with a 4year degree (100K+ salary). Dave Ramsey may be able to assist you.
2. You "make" your own bullets
3. Utah concealed allows you to carry in "every" state of our nation.
4. You need a firearm for your cats although you are still in possession of a shotgun.
5. House cats that aren't allowed in the house.
6. The amount of money paid to keep these firearms at a pawn shop waiting for a background check far outweighs the money you probably got when and if you truly pawned them.

I'm sorry but I have my suspicions here. If I am wrong I hope you get the help you need.

View attachment 1419430
Veterans are such a suspicious lot. Wonder if that might be due to our being bullsh!tted for a good chunk of our adult lives

Veterans are such a suspicious lot. Wonder if that might be due to our being bullsh!tted for a good chunk of our adult lives
That whole "don't bullish!t a bullish!ter."

Haha. The military does a great job on teaching you to pick up certain things. Lies/manipulation/poor me being a few of them. Hell l, we all had NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers that loved playing F-ck F-ck games when we were junior. You learn to play the game quickly and soon you too get very good at the lies and manipulation. Haha.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top