JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I searched his name and there is a trail in the south valley area.
I suppose he could have jumped on someone else's identity.
Maybe his "life management" decisions just caught up with him ?
Weird enough to peg the spidey senses, though.
I don't think we have anything but big pharmacies down here, and they pay a lot. It doesn't sniff right.

Then damn dude there comes a time to cut your losses. I have a lot of "stuff" I love but, if something is worth say 1K, and storage is going to cost multiple times that? I let it go. Can buy another later. I have sold stuff at a large loss because I had to get rid of it. Given a choice of sell it for cents on the dollar or pay more than it cost to store it? I would take the hit and have. Later can always buy it again.
Talking about storage. Have you all noticed all these storage buildings all over Portland? There is big business with storage units. Many people are storing stuff and not letting go of things and keep paying monthly rent. I agree that people need to know when to cut their losses and move on. Just like pawning stuff, just keep paying the payment until you finally have to give it up. These businesses thrive on people like this.

Talking about storage. Have you all noticed all these storage buildings all over Portland? There is big business with storage units. Many people are storing stuff and not letting go of things and keep paying monthly rent. I agree that people need to know when to cut their losses and move on. Just like pawning stuff, just keep paying the payment until you finally have to give it up. These businesses thrive on people like this.
My parents are one of those unfortunately and of course when asked for my input (I solve problems for a living for decades so what do I know) they rarely take it.

Had a POD in storage for years and years because they wouldn't cut down what they already had stuffed into their house.

Because a lot of it was either straight up not replaceable or very hard to replace they kept going. I finally talked them into a large enclosed car trailer (used that I basically bought for them) then dropped it off at their place and stood there while my mom made the arrangements to have the POd delivered.

Once things were all inside the house I sold the trailer for more then I bought it for but they had lost thousands on that situation alone.

Perhaps the OP is one of those new artificial intelligence robots I have been hearing about and has joined the forum because it is interested in firearms.
Good on the robot for keeping farm cats outside where they belong.

It is only a matter of time....

Last Edited:
Maybe he's an "undocumented pharmacist"
153515_1289492.jpg

I read all the way through to see if there was any resolution to this implausible story. I can't imagine any reasonable gun person would let such a thing go on so long. So I side with the troll theory now. BUT: I can see how a crooked pawn shop might keep something like this going. As someone else said, after selling the guns, they keep the original owner stringing along. If we can imagine it, it's probably happened.

Same story up this way in w. Wash. There must be money enough in it to keep developers and builders busy enough constructing large, multi-story, no windows buildings. For people to store a lot of stuff they should get rid of. This must be true, to tell by seeing what shows up in locker auctions. I can see how people need temporary storage arrangements, but for years??

Years ago, we used to see big buildings here and there that were owned by the moving companies, like Bekins, Hansen Bros., etc. So that was the yesteryear equivalent. But on a rationalized basis taking into account the effect of inflation, I'm sure it was more costly than the contemporary "self storage" concept. Therefore we didn't see so many of those structures as we now see self storage facilities. Perhaps it's a reflection of our materialistic society of having so much "stuff" in our lives.

I have a personal aversion to paying for storage. My own experience has to do with my father's cars. Before he died in 1984, he owned 22 vehicles. Yet he didn't have a 22 car garage or anything close. For years, he rented garages all over town to store those vehicles in. He also had several that were filled with spare parts. At the time of his death, I'd sold most of the cars off but had three remaining, so those I turned over to commission sales. The garages containing spare parts were the most troublesome to deal with. Lots of stuff went for scrap. The remainder I consolidated into one garage and paid the rent for about six months until I found a buyer for it. Since then, I won't pay a nickel to store anything. If I can't store it myself organically, it has to go.

Does the OP have overtones of a Nigerian email scam? Reading between the lines, he's asking for firearms purchase Without a BRC because he's a good guy and has been wronged. The whole story just reeks of BS and sounds like a Psyop/sting or a suggestion of guns for pharmaceuticals trade. Or maybe I'm just coming from a dogs are way better than cats POV.
Nigerian E-mail scam? Naw, he's not a Prince of the Kawahbunga Tribe with $millions$ tied up in some bank...
:s0113: :s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113: :s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113:

This whole thread just seems off. I thought being a pharmacist required a degree which would require some writing skills. Yet the posts read like some kind of weird AI . Not sure what would be gained from this though.

To me this is like watching "reality" TV where the main takeaway is that my own life situation looks pretty good by comparison.
I have been trying to think of something to say. I think you just did a better job then I was going to.

Go get your conceal carry license. This proves to everyone you in fact don't have a criminal history preventing ownership and prevents the need to do the check when receiving your guns back ... in addition to the other benefits. These cost $100 and are rather quickly issued. This solves it.
Not in Oregon my friend.

Sadly this is an example of what so often happens. MANY gun owners just do not pay attention to what is happening. Until it hits them. WA used to be like this. With your permit you could walk out with a gun as long as you passed the Fed check. Went away quite a while back. Yet I still now and then hear someone here saying it still works this way. Reason is they have not tried in a good while and have no clue how much things have changed while they were ignoring it all. :(

sorry, dumb question-
if he'd filled in 4473s to get his guns back, then the loans must have been paid off- why is he still supposedly paying interest ?

Curious question:- Legally- loans paid off, but 4473 not approved, who owns the guns ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top