JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks, I'm deciding to try and get a bit more active in supporting shooting in Oregon, trying to be a bit less insular and branch out from my immediate friend group. I'm what I'd term a "non-traditional" gun owner. Definitely going to end up using the classifieds too. I grew up shooting a bit with my father in the early 90s, but didn't get into it as an adult until late winter of 2019. Now I've got the gun 'tism.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

All things gun and gun accessories......there is no cure . :):s0010::s0014:
The only cure is the limitations of my wallet lmao
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for this. I've done this kind of thing with my friend group before, but doing it with this board definitely seems like a good way to meet folks.

1710525986690.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show