JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does the OP have overtones of a Nigerian email scam? Reading between the lines, he's asking for firearms purchase Without a BRC because he's a good guy and has been wronged. The whole story just reeks of BS and sounds like a Psyop/sting or a suggestion of guns for pharmaceuticals trade. Or maybe I'm just coming from a dogs are way better than cats POV.

Last Edited:
Does the OP have overtones of a Nigerian email scam? Reading between the lines, he's asking for firearms purchase Without a BRC because he's a good guy and has been wronged. The whole story just reeks of BS and sounds like a Psyop/sting. Or maybe I'm just coming from a dogs are way better than cats POV.
bubblegumes over pussies baby!

1. Pharmacist with a 4year degree (100K+ salary). Dave Ramsey may be able to assist you.
2. You "make" your own bullets
3. Utah concealed allows you to carry in "every" state of our nation.
4. You need a firearm for your cats although you are still in possession of a shotgun.
5. House cats that aren't allowed in the house.
6. The amount of money paid to keep these firearms at a pawn shop waiting for a background check far outweighs the money you probably got when and if you truly pawned them.

I'm sorry but I have my suspicions here. If I am wrong I hope you get the help you need.

IMG_2614.jpeg

1. Pharmacist with a 4year degree (100K+ salary). Dave Ramsey may be able to assist you.
2. You "make" your own bullets
3. Utah concealed allows you to carry in "every" state of our nation.
4. You need a firearm for your cats although you are still in possession of a shotgun.
5. House cats that aren't allowed in the house.
6. The amount of money paid to keep these firearms at a pawn shop waiting for a background check far outweighs the money you probably got when and if you truly pawned them.

I'm sorry but I have my suspicions here. If I am wrong I hope you get the help you need.

View attachment 1419430
Veterans are such a suspicious lot. Wonder if that might be due to our being bullsh!tted for a good chunk of our adult lives

Veterans are such a suspicious lot. Wonder if that might be due to our being bullsh!tted for a good chunk of our adult lives
That whole "don't bullish!t a bullish!ter."

Haha. The military does a great job on teaching you to pick up certain things. Lies/manipulation/poor me being a few of them. Hell l, we all had NCOs, SNCOs, and Officers that loved playing F-ck F-ck games when we were junior. You learn to play the game quickly and soon you too get very good at the lies and manipulation. Haha.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top