JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DuvxBxvU8AAPEnY.jpg

Not in Oregon my friend.

Sadly this is an example of what so often happens. MANY gun owners just do not pay attention to what is happening. Until it hits them. WA used to be like this. With your permit you could walk out with a gun as long as you passed the Fed check. Went away quite a while back. Yet I still now and then hear someone here saying it still works this way. Reason is they have not tried in a good while and have no clue how much things have changed while they were ignoring it all. :(
Only works that way with a bare receiver now, and only 'til January. I need to summon up the cash to get two 1911 frames ordered...

What I find interesting about this thread is how differently each individual analyzes what they are looking at or experiencing. I am referring to the widely varying responses from forum members to the initial posting of this thread...
By now it seems clear that this has been a made up thread by the OP from the beginning and is just an example of a troll having some laughs at the expense of people he disagrees with on the internet...
This was noticed by the second person to reply, who basically "called b.s." as did other commenters who followed, but many people thought otherwise.

What I find interesting about this thread is how differently each individual analyzes what they are looking at or experiencing. I am referring to the widely varying responses from forum members to the initial posting of this thread...
By now it seems clear that this has been a made up thread by the OP from the beginning and is just an example of a troll having some laughs at the expense of people he disagrees with on the internet...
This was noticed by the second person to reply, who basically "called b.s." as did other commenters who followed, but many people thought otherwise.
Guilty

The OP hasn't been around since creating this thread, probably should just be locked.
On the other hand it could be stickied like a coyote carcass on a fence.
One could also use the "ignore thread" function.. I've used that a couple times for some reason I forget now but one could use their imagination as they are of course infinite.

Just because someone plays along, doesn't necessarily mean they bought the story.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews