JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
7339610C-0D3B-4DEC-A08E-F2979AE455A6.jpeg

Neither of mine are on the list. I got mine in around 11am today. Previously when I sent testimony in I received an email back confirming that they received it and it had been entered in the record. I have not received any confirmation emails today.

Did your testimony show up in the public record yet, did you send it in today?

I submitted the testimony yesterday (Monday) afternoon and did not receive any response as I have in the past. I do not know how or where to check to see if it was included in the record. I did copy all the Senate Judiciary committee members on the email so at least they got it.

RKBA

What are you guys writing for testimony. They have stuffed so much garbage in this bill you couldn't possibly cover it in a 2 min presentation?. Should we just target the whole idea of a bait and switch bill or pick out certain amendments that we dislike the most?

Most all provisions of the 'amendments' have already been ruled unconstitutional in one venue or another. Esp with the decision in CA about the magazine ban.

I think I am standing behind you lol.
I was upstairs in one waiting area standing against the wall until the competing hooping and hollering started. Then I headed to the other to see how many people were there. Just a few less but more seats so I stayed there a while.

I also went down stairs to see if there were any forms available to sign in opposition. They were gone by the time I got there. I had a good parking spot but the meter was broke (call that a clue). Ended up parking a few blocks away. Missed the chance to sign anything.

I was upstairs in one waiting area standing against the wall until the competing hooping and hollering started. Then I headed to the other to see how many people were there. Just a few less but more seats so I stayed there a while.

I also went down stairs to see if there were any forms available to sign in opposition. They were gone by the time I got there. I had a good parking spot but the meter was broke (call that a clue). Ended up parking a few blocks away. Missed the chance to sign anything.
I think I saw you, sorry for not saying hi. I talked with a few other folks from nwfa. Great turnout! We filled the House Gallery on all three sides. Numerous overflows during hearing. I bailed before hearing started for HB2013. But there were tons from both sides there for that hearing as well. Shook hands with both the Radian brothers. Talked with the Cosby Fam. Saw Kevin from OFF during the lunch break. Good times. I am going to email my testimony to the SJC members since it didn't show up in the record. What I learned is if you want to testify get there really early. Good times!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads