JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A work in progress. Some of these are already purchased. Some are not. Prices of possible interest are listed.:

- the bag. satchel style, single strap bag, with multiple compartments. NOT tactical looking. I work in the John's Landing area of Portland, and live in the West Linn/Wilsonville area. I'm a young-looking 35. This kind of bag is all over the place.

- no gun in my bag. my EDC pistol is a Ruger SR9c. I was carrying a 17 round spare, but I now carry a 10 round spare (with the pinky extension on both mags).

- 2 x 17 round spare mags (with grip cuff) in bag. All mags are full of quality defensive rounds.

- waterproof matches, box of 40. I bought a pack of 4 boxes of 40, for $1.97.

- small maglite, black. bought for less than $10.

- emergency pancho, transparent. bought it for $ .97. It is about the size of a thin, empty wallet.

- packet of water purification tablets. less than $7.00.

- small, metal water bottle.

- meal replacement bars. Met Rx Big 100. 370 calories per bar, with a great mix of carbs and protein. fantastic for getting calories down on the move, and they aren't overly space intensive.

- I keep a change of shoes + socks in my trunk, because my work shoes are more business than function. My trunk shoes are lightweight sneakers.

- small-ish fleece blanket, in my trunk. I can roll it up and carry it over my satchel, if I need it.

That's where I'm at, so far. I still have some space to work with, but food, hydration, and defense are covered. I am probably going to add some things like a couple of Sharpies, spare pens, tweezers & nail clippers, etc. Basically, use it as an EDC bag, with emergency supplies included.

I am strongly considering adding a dry-stow bag that I can throw the whole thing into, in case I need to cross rivers.

a backpack from highschool, old set of hiking boots, poncho (shelter), inexpensive columbia jacket and pants, water, MRE's, and snacks, back up batter for cell phone. maps of area to get home, a bit of cash, 5 hour power, water straw, I FAK.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top