JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what everyone's definition of a go-bag is, but for me, it's a backpack large enough to carry a few days supplies and change of cloths, strap to your back comfortably and securely, and allow you to also maintain control of your rifle while walking.

I don't know what everyone's definition of a go-bag is, but for me, it's a backpack large enough to carry a few days supplies and change of cloths, strap to your back comfortably and securely, and allow you to also maintain control of your rifle while walking.
image_c1ca6fc5-cecd-4bfb-bb88-0312bd3ed0cd_1200x1200.jpg hammacher-Bunyanesque-Backpack.jpg giant-jansport-backpack-thumb.jpg

COLE-TEC makes a good sized tote. They call it their Grocery Getter. Double lined, handles are very strong. Threw away all my crappy grocery carriers and just use this one. Can carry lots of ammo and anything else you want to carry. Multiple colors (mine is black multicam outer and orange inside) $50-55

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top